Experience of legal support of the functioning of the transport system during the Great Patriotic War (Moscow, Law Institute of MIIT, November 29, 2017)
Zemlin A. - doctor of legal sciences, professor, head of chair «Transport law and administrative law» Law Institute of the Russian University of transport, honored science worker of the Russian Federation
Abstract. In article on the basis of the analysis of scientific publications deals with the issues of legal regulation and organization of the TRANS-tailor activities during the great Patriotic War.
Keywords: transport; Great Patriotic war; organization of transport system.
- Zemlin, A. I. The Experience of legal regulation of financial support for the troops during the great Patriotic war. 60 years of Victory: story, lessons, and modernity : materials of interuniversity scientific conference, April 19, 2005 — M., 2005. — P. 231—232.
- History of the second world war. 1939—1945. M., 1975. — Vol. 5. — P. 20.
- The history of the great Patriotic war of the Soviet Union 1941—1945. — M., 1964. — Vol. 3. — P. 8.
- Kovalev, I. War and railway // Railway transport. 1942. — № 12. — C. 5.
- History of the Second world war. 1939—1945. — M., 1976. — Vol. 6. — P. 44, 45.
- Relics of military and labor glory: in the halls of the folk Museum of Volgograd railwaymen. —- Volgograd, 1967. — P. 32—33.
- Doerr, Campaign to Stalingrad (operational review). — M., 1957. — P. 15—16.