Actual problems of systematization and codification of transport legislation of the Russian Federation (Moscow, Law Institute of MIIT, November 22, 2017)
Mel'nikova Yu. - candidate of legal sciences, associate professor of department «Transport law and administrative law» of the Law Institute of the Russian University of transport
Abstract. The article deals with the problematic issues of transport legislation optimization, including through the development and adoption of the transport code of the Russian Federation, designed to comprehensively solve the problems of legal regulation in the field of transport and transport security, from the point of view of the need to improve the efficiency of public transport management in modern conditions.
Keywords: transport legislation; efficiency of public transport management; transport code.
- Maslennikov, E. V. State and municipal management. Lectures // URL: http://www.be5.biz/eko-nomika/u003/index.htm.
- Tregubov, M. V. Efficiency of public administration system: Theoretical and legal aspect : author. dis. ... kand. the faculty of law. sciences'. — SPb., 2000. C. 6.
- Murashko, L. O. To the problem of the concept of effective state. Russian state in transition (problems and prospects) : reports and materials of the international scientific and practical conference. Moscow, 24—25 October 2012 — Part 1 / ed. by T. A. Coulter. — M. : Publishing house of Moscow University for the Humanities, 2012. — P. 84 — 85.
- Vlasenko, N. A. Theory of state and law : textbook. benefit. — 2nd ed., Rev., EXT. and Rev. — M. : Prospekt, 2011.
- Chukhvichev, D. V. Legislative knowledge and its role in the process of lawmaking // Citizen and law. — 2011. — № 7.