Mamonova M. Some problems of codification of transport legislation of the Russian Federation
Actual problems of systematization and codification of transport legislation of the Russian Federation (Moscow, Law Institute of MIIT, November 22, 2017)
Mamonova M. - graduate of the of the Law Institute Russian University of transport
Abstract. This article is devoted to the analysis of actual problems of transport legislation, which determine the necessity of its codification. The article also identifies the problems of the codification process, including the possibility of classifying normative legal acts into the category of codified ones.
Keywords: codification; codified act; sectoral and complex codes; legal regulation; transport legislation; transport law; transport statutes.
- Codification of legislation and its distinctive features. The types of codifirelated training for: Training materials online // URL: https://studwood.ru (date accessed: 1 December 2017).
- Mishina, N. V. About expediency of systematization of legislation in the field of railway transport law and policy. — 2007. — № 6. — P. 130.
- Strel'nikova, G. I. the problems of legal regulation of transport // Modern law. — 2012. — № 1. — P. 97.
- Morozov, S. Yu. Problems of codification of the transport legislation // Qi-writecookie note. Vol. Problems of codification of civil legislation in the Russian Federation : collection of scientific papers. — M. : Lawyer, 2004. — P. 464.
- Malakaeva, T. A. How many codes are necessary for Russia? // Jurisprudence. — 2009. — № 4.
- Tarkhov, V. A. Civil law. General part: a course of lectures. — Cheboksary, 1997. — P. 80.
- Popondopulo, V. F. The problem of unity and differentiation of Russian law and legislation // Rossiyskiy yuridicheskiy Zhurnal. — 2011. — № 1. — P. 26.
- Ruzanova, V. D. On the ratio of sectoral and complex codes as the basis of the civil law legislative system of Russia // Private law problems of interaction of substantive and procedural law: proceedings of the II International scientific-practical conference. — Ulyanovsk, 2011. — P. 34.
- Ruzanova, V. D. Sectoral and complex codes as a basis of legislative system of Russia: features and essence // Grazhdanskoe pravo. — 2008. — № 3. — P. 15.
- Alekseev S. S. Soviet law Structure. — M. : Legal literature, 1975. — P. 63.
- Vaypan, V. A. Legal regulation of transport activities // The Right and economy. — 2012. — № 6. — P. 38.