The journal "Transport Law and Security" has been published since 2016.
The journal is issued four times a year.
The journal is assigned an international standard serial number
> ISSN 2500-1868
The journal is introduced into the system of the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI) according to the contractual agreement of June 24, 2016.
> № 381-06/2016
The journal was registered in media on December, 25, 2015.
> ЭЛ № ФС 77-64237
The journal’s sections:
- Theory and methodology of transport law
- Civil and legal aspects of transport law and security
- Land and legal and environmental transport relations
- Criminal and legal measures of fight against transport crimes
- Foreign experience of transport legal regulation
- International transport law
- Information and legal enforcement of transport activity and security
- Administrative and legal regulation of transport relations
- Transport security in professional education
- Transport economy
- History of transport law
"Transport Law and Security" is the journal with which the leading Russian and foreign scientists cooperate. In addition, the journal provides an opportunity for graduate students, doctoral students, applicants, young professionals and scientists to publish the results of scientific research.
The journal presents scientific work relevant to the subjects of the journal. The publication covers issues of transport law and problems of transport security, working experience of transport sector employees, which contributes to the development of science and the integration of the journal into the global scientific space.
The scientific journal is intended for heads and employees of the transport sector, teachers, researchers of educational organizations, as well as persons engaged in scientific activities.