The journal "Transport Law and Security" has been published since 2016.
The journal is issued four times a year.
The journal is assigned an international standard serial number
> ISSN 2500-1868
The journal is introduced into the system of the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI) according to the contractual agreement of June 24, 2016.
> № 381-06/2016
The journal was registered in media on December, 25, 2015.
> ЭЛ № ФС 77-64237
According to the recommendation of the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission (VAK) by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia, issued on 31 October, 2019, the journal “Transport Law and Security” has been included in the List of the leading peer-reviewed scientific publications where there are published the main scientific results of dissertations for the academic degrees of a doctor and candidate of sciences in the following scientific specialties:
- 5.1.2. Public law (state law) sciences (legal sciences);
- 5.1.4. Criminal law sciences (legal sciences);
> Order № 409-р
The journal’s sections:
- Administrative and legal regulation of transport relations
- Civil and legal aspects of transport law and security
- Criminal and legal measures of fight against transport crimes
- Foreign experience of transport legal regulation
- History of transport law
- Information and legal enforcement of transport activity and security
- International transport law
- Land and legal and environmental transport relations
- Legal framework of national security
- Maritime Law
- Theory and methodology of transport law
- Transport economy
- Transport security in professional education
"Transport Law and Security" is the journal with which the leading Russian and foreign scientists cooperate. In addition, the journal provides an opportunity for graduate students, doctoral students, applicants, young professionals and scientists to publish the results of scientific research.
The journal presents scientific work relevant to the subjects of the journal. The publication covers issues of transport law and problems of transport security, working experience of transport sector employees, which contributes to the development of science and the integration of the journal into the global scientific space.
The scientific journal is intended for heads and employees of the transport sector, teachers, researchers of educational organizations, as well as persons engaged in scientific activities.