Kharlamova Yu. The feat of the Soviet railway workers during the battle for the Caucasus and in the battle for Stalingrad
Experience of legal support of the functioning of the transport system during the Great Patriotic War (Moscow, Law Institute of MIIT, November 29, 2017)
Kharlamova Yu. - doctor of political science, associate professor, professor of the department of transport law and administrative law of the Law Institute Russian University of transport
Abstract. The article analyzes the role of railway workers during the battle for the Caucasus and in the battle for Stalingrad. The importance of armored train teams on the most dangerous sectors of the front is assessed, events related to the construction of the Astrakhan-Elista-Kizlyar railway line, as well as reconstruction work on railway transport, are covered.
Keywords: armored trains; the battle for the Caucasus; the Battle of Stalingrad; Soviet railwaymen.
- Goncharenko, V. P. Fought for the Caucasus. // Electrical and thermal traction. — 1990. — № 10. — P. 41.
- Raff, E. The Glorious history of the line. — Makhachkala, 1986. — P. 19—20.
- Hudlow, T. T. North Ossetia in the great Patriotic war. — Vladikavkaz, 1992. — P. 75.
- Kabanov, P. A. Steel sections. — M., 1973. — P. 144.
- North Ossetian party organization in the years of the great Patriotic war : a collection of documents and materials. — Ordzhonikidze, 1968. — P. 324.
- Gritsenko, M. I. Rail providing the Stalingrad defensive operation // Railway transport. — 1992. — № 8. — P. 63.
- Liddell Hart, B. H. The Second world war. — M., SPb., 1999.
- Grechko, A. A. The Battle for the Caucasus. — M., 1969. — P. 115.
- Selyunin, V. A. Industry and transport of the South of Russia in the great Patriotic war (1941—1945) : avtoref. dis. doctor. east. sciences'. — Rostov n/D, 1997. — P. 51.
- The history of railway transport in Russia and the Soviet Union. — Vol. 2. 1917—1945 / ed. by V. E. Pavlov, M. M. Uzdin. — SPb., 1997.
- Railwaymen in the great Patriotic war. 1941—1945 / ed. By S. Konareva. — M., 1987. — P. 253.
- Terekhin, K. P. Guards — the railwaymen: the Combat path of the 1st guards. the Warsaw Order of Kutuzov brigade (1941—1945) / P. K., Terekhin, A. S. Tara-fishing — M., 1967. — P. 79.
- Alikberov, Z. M. Party organizations of the republics of the North Caucasus in the great Patriotic war. — Makhachkala, 1969. — P. 74.