Experience of legal support of the functioning of the transport system during the Great Patriotic War (Moscow, Law Institute of MIIT, November 29, 2017)
Matveeva A. - candidate of historical sciences, associate professor history and culturology, Moscow state automobile and road state technical University
Abstract. The Great Patriotic war is also a battle of economies, patterns of mobilization and organization industry, as well as the struggle of workers. The article discusses key issues related to mobilizing the Soviet people to repel the enemy. Debunk the myths about the state of logistics and the development of the Soviet economy of the war period.
Keywords: Great Patriotic war; the Soviet home front; evacuation; industrialization; mobilization; the defense of the USSR.
- Kokoshin, A. A. Outstanding Russian military theoretician and military commander Alexander Andreyevich Svechin. About his life, ideas, works and heritage for the present and future. — M. : Publishing house of Moscow University, 2013.
- Werth, A. Russia at war 1941—1945. — M. : Voenizdat, 2001.
- Samuelson, L. Red colossus. The formation of the military-industrial complex of the USSR. 1921—1941. — M. : AIRO-XX, 2001.
- Kumanev, G. A. Say Stalin's Commissars. — Smolensk : Rusich, 2005.
- Zverev, A. G. Stalin and the money. — M. : Algorithm, 2012.
- Voznesensky, N. A. Military economy of the USSR during Patriotic war. — M. : Gospolitizdat, 1947.
- Sulzberger, C. Russian front // Life. 1942. — July 20. — S. 84—88.
- Urmantseva, V. C. Women in soldiers ' uniforms. — M. : Voenizdat, 1971.