Aleksandr Ig. Zemlin - Doctor of Law, professor, head of the department ‘Transport Law’ of the Law Institute of the Russian University of Transport, supervisor of the direction ‘Transport security’ of the Scientific-Advisory Section of the Center for Security Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences (SAS CSS RAS), honored scientist of the Russian Federation
Abstract. The current paper has been prepared according to the results of the topic “Problems of increasing work efficiency on the formation and improvement of anti-corruption competencies of participants in the training for a driving license, as well as officials responsible for ensuring traffic safety”, reported by the author at a plenary session of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference “Directions for improving the system of continuing professional education for driving school teachers and practical training instructors”, which took place on September 8, 2021 at the discussion platform of the Law Institute of the Russian University of Transport (RUT (MIIT)). The paper has taken into account the results of the section work “Organizational and legal foundations and educational conditions for creating a system of continuous professional training for teachers and instructors of practical training in driving schools, other participants in the teaching for a driving license”, organized by the department ‘Transport Law’ of the Law Institute RUT (MIIT) and direction ‘Transport security’ of the Scientific-Advisory Section of the Center for Security Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences. The paper has presented the results of a systemic and legal analysis of the provisions and implementation of the National Anti-Corruption Plan for 2018―2020 (approved by the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of June 29, 2018 No. 378) in comparison with problematic issues that have not been resolved, as well as the tasks set in the National Anti-Corruption Plan for 2021―2024 (approved by Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of August 16, 2021 No. 478) in terms of the formation and improvement of anti-corruption competencies of officials endowed with corruption-dangerous powers. The subjects of scientific research, carried out on the basis of the application of the formal dogmatic method of legal research, are the norms of the current anti-corruption and educational legislation in order to identify promising areas for the participation of representatives of the scientific school “Transport Law” in the work on scientific support and organization of the educational process with the participants of transport legal relations. Based on the use of the methodology of systemic and legal analysis, the authors have studied the relations arising when implementing the tasks set to combat corruption in the Russian Federation, the experience of anti-corruption education. Based on the results of the study, there have been formulated conclusions on the feasibility and necessity to improve legal anti-corruption education, as well as certain promising areas of combating corruption in organizations participating in the training for a driving license. According to this there have been substantiated the proposals for further optimization of the system of measures aimed at increasing the efficiency of educational activities in order to form and improve anti-corruption competencies among participants in training for a driving license, as well as officials responsible for ensuring road safety.
Keywords: anti-corruption; a national anti-corruption plan; anti-corruption education; training for a driving license; traffic safety.
- Yedigareva, YU. G. Gosudarstvennaya antikorruptsionnaya politika: problemy formirovaniya i realizatsii [State anti-corruption policy: problems of formation and implementation] / YU. G. Yedigareva, D. Ye. Morkovkin, A. V. Vlasov // Uchenyye zapiski Rossiyskoy Akademii predprinimatel'stva. ― 2020. ― T. 19. ― № 2. ― S. 41―49.
- Zemlin, A. I. O novatsiyakh i deformatsiyakh antikorruptsionnogo prosveshcheniya i vospitaniya v sovremennoy Rossii [About innovations and deformations of anti-corruption education and upbringing in modern Russia] / A. I. Zemlin // Protivodeystviye terrorizmu. Problemy XXI veka — COUNTER-TERRORISM ― Moskva : Sovremennaya ekonomika i pravo, 2014. ― № 2.
- Zemlin, A. I. Protivodeystviye korruptsii v Rossiyskoy Federatsii : uchebnik [Countering corruption in the Russian Federation] / A. I. Zemlin [i dr.]; pod redaktsiyey A. I. Zemlina, V. M. Koryakina. ― Voronezh : Nauka-Yunipress, 2014.
- Zemlin, A. I. Problemnyye voprosy pravovogo regulirovaniya gosudarstvennogo finansovogo kontrolya za raskhodovaniyem byudzhetnykh sredstv pri osushchestvlenii gosudarstvennykh zakupok [Problematic issues of legal regulation of state financial control over the expenditure of budgetary funds in the implementation of public procurement] / A. I. Zemlin, O. M. Zemlina // V sbornike: Gosudarstvennyye i korporativnyye zakupki kak forma gosudarstvenno-chastnogo partnerstva : sbornik nauchnykh statey / pod redaktsiyey G. V. Degteva, I. P. Gladilinoy. ― Moskva, 2014.
- Zemlin, A. I. Administrativno-pravovyye problemy protivodeystviya korruptsiya v sisteme gosudarstvennykh zakupok [Administrative and legal problems of countering corruption in the public procurement system]: monografiya / A. I. Zemlin [i dr.] ; pod redaktsiyey A. I. Zemlina, V. M. Koryakina. ― Moskva : MIIT, 2013.
- Zemlin, A. I. Formirovaniye osnov antikorruptsionnogo pravosoznaniya molodezhi kak forma uchastiya institutov grazhdanskogo obshchestva v protivodeystvii korruptsii [Formation of the foundations of anti-corruption legal awareness of youth as a form of participation of civil society institutions in combating corruption] / A. I. Zemlin, R. F. Idrisov // Elektronnoye setevoye izdaniye «Mezhdunarodnyy pravovoy kur'yer». ― 2020. ― № 5. ― S. 30―36.
- Zemlin, A. I. Aksiologicheskiye podkhody k formirovaniyu pravovoy kul'tury spetsialista-transportnika v sovremennykh usloviyakh [Axiological approaches to the formation of the legal culture of a transport specialist in modern conditions] / A. I. Zemlin, I. V. Kholikov // Sbornik nauchnykh trudov IZISP «Pravovyye tsennosti v svete novykh paradigm razvitiya sovremennoy tsivilizatsii. — Moskva : Infra-M. 2020.
- Zemlina, O. M. Finansovyy kontrol' kak sposob bor'by s korruptsiyey v sfere zakupok dlya obespecheniya gosudarstvennykh i munitsipal'nykh nuzhd / O. M. Zemlina, A. YU. Migachev [Financial control as a way to combat corruption in the field of procurement to meet state and municipal needs] // Organizatsionno-pravovyye problemy protivodeystviya korruptsii pri osushchestvlenii gosudarstvennykh i munitsipal'nykh zakupok : sbornik nauchnykh statey. ― Moskva : Tsentr obrazovatel'nogo i nauchnogo konsaltinga PGUU Pravitel'stva Moskvy, 2015.
- Kabanov, P. A. Pravovyye sredstva obespecheniya institutsionalizatsii gosudarstvennoy politiki protivodeystviya korruptsii v sub"yektakh Rossiyskoy Federatsii: regional'nyy opyt i perspektivy razvitiya [Legal means of ensuring the institutionalization of the state policy of combating corruption in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation: regional experience and development prospects] / P. A. Kabanov // Aktual'nyye problemy rossiyskogo prava. ― 2014. ― № 8 (45). ― S. 1766—1772.
- Koryakin, V. M. Korruptsiya v Vooruzhennykh Silakh : teoriya i praktika protivodeystviya : monografiya [Corruption in the Armed Forces: theory and practice of counteraction] / V. M. Koryakin. ― Moskva : Za prava voyennosluzhashchikh, 2009.
- Polionskaya, L. L. Aktual'nyye voprosy predotvrashcheniya i uregulirovaniya konflikta interesov v organizatsiyakh, sozdannykh dlya vypolneniya zadach, postavlennykh pered Pravitel'stvom Rossiyskoy Federatsii (na primere otkrytogo aktsionernogo obshchestva «Rossiyskiye zheleznyye dorogi») [Topical issues of preventing and resolving conflicts of interest in organizations created to fulfill the tasks assigned to the Government of the Russian Federation (on the example of the open joint-stock company "Russian Railways")] / L. L. Polionskaya, A. I. Zemlin // Transportnoye pravo i bezopasnost'. ― 2020. ― № 1(33). ― S. 20—31.