Sergey L. Lobachev - Doctor of Technical Sciences, professor, head of the department of Information Technologies in Jurisprudence, head of the department for distance learning of the Law Institute of the Russian University of Transport
Abstract. The current paper has considered the results of the implementation of a number of additional professional education programs within the framework of grant of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia on the project “Citizens’ training on continuing education programs in educational organizations that implement additional educational programs and professional training programs” of the Federal project “New opportunities for everyone” of the national project “Education” in 2019. The results have been analyzed according to the effective use of the technological capabilities of the distance learning portal by teachers to implement the educational process. Taking into consideration the different relevance of the courses, there were analyzed 5 of 12 implemented courses for which received the largest number of applications. There have been given the factual data that showed the dynamics of doing of the additional education course by students and the ideas to increase their activity in webinars and in other variants of interactive interaction with the teacher. The obtained experience allowed us to make a conclusion about insufficiency of pedagogical communications. There have been given recommendations on the average number of practical work per course. There have been suggested to improve the organization and methodology of further professional education courses using distance learning technologies. There have been presented the results and conclusions which could be useful in the development and implementation of continuing education programs using distance learning technologies.
Keywords: distance educational technologies; additional professional education; educational information environment; pedagogical communications; distance learning system; information technology (IT).
- Andreyev, A. A. Onlayn-obucheniye kak perspektivnaya forma organizatsii uchebnogo protsessa v sovremennoy tsifrovoy obrazovatel'noy srede, [Online learning as a promising form of organization of the educational process in the modern digital educational environment]; V sbornike: vzaimodeystviye sub»yektov obrazovaniya v informatsionnom obshchestve: opyt stran Yevropy i ATR // Materialy mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii // otvetstvennyye redaktory M. N. Tuktagulova, M. V. Parshina. — Moskva, 2018.
- Andreyev, A. A. Vozmozhnosti massovykh otkrytykh onlayn-kursov (moos) v vysshem obrazovanii [Opportunities for mass open online courses (MOOS) in higher education] // Elektronnoye obucheniye v nepreryvnom obrazovanii. — 2016. — № 1. — S. 136—139.
- Bershadskiy, A. M. Sovremennyy universitet: obrazovatel'nyye i informatsionnyye tekhnologii v mnogourovnevoy sisteme vysshego obrazovaniya [Modern University: educational and information technologies in a multi-level system of higher education] / A. M. Bershadskiy, T. V. Glotova, I. G. Krevskiy // Trudy XIX Mezhdunarodnoy ob»yedinennoy nauchnoy konferentsii «Internet i sovremennoye obshchestvo». — Sankt-Peterburg, 2016.
- Krevskiy, I. G. Elektronnaya informatsionnaya obrazovatel'naya sreda krupnogo vuza [Electronic information educational environment of a large university] // v sbornike: Informatsionno-telekommunikatsionnyye sistemy i tekhnologii materialy Vserossiyskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii. — Moskva, 2017.
- Lobachev, S. L. Sostoyaniye distantsionnogo obucheniya v MIIT i napravleniya yego dal'neyshego razvitiya [The state of distance learning at MIIT and the directions for its further development] // Transportnoye pravo i bezopasnost'. — 2016. — № 10 (10). — C. 18—27.