Sudenko V. - associate professor of the department «Criminal law, criminal process and criminalistics» of Law Institute Russian University of transport
Abdulmedzhidova D. - post-graduate of Law Institute Russian University of transport
Abstract. This article presents the problematic ethics of the investigator in investigative actions, the scene inspection, searches, survey, interrogations of suspects, accused, victims, witnesses and other participants in criminal proceedings. Ethical issues in the activities of the investigator might arise in the process of investigating crimes committed, including infrastructure, railway and other modes of transport. Special attention is paid to disclosure of individual situations, leading to professional deformation of the investigator, which in the end, the most negative impact on the relationship between the investigator and the interrogated persons. Basic requirements for the behavior of the investigator and the ways of establishing and maintaining psychological contact between him and passing on the case face.
Keywords: investigator; preliminary investigation; criminal justice; culture of questioning; professional deformation.
- Dictionary of foreign words. — M., 1980. — P. 608.
- Sudenko, V. E. the principle of justice in criminal law // Bulletin Of the Association of universities of tourism and service. — 2010. — № 1. — P. 75—82.
- Hegel, G. W. F. Philosophy of law // Works. — T. VII. — M., 1934. — P. 45.
- Sudenko, V. E. Psychological and criminalistic portrait of a serial killer. Sat.: Disclosure and investigation of crimes of a serial and previous years // Materials of International scientific-practical conference of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation / ed. by A. I. Bastrykin. — M., 2017. — P. 404—408.
- Sudenko, V. E. Objective truth as a goal of criminal proceedings in the investigation of transport crimes // Transport law and security. — 2017. — № 9 (21). — P. 66—73.