Novikov V. - candidate of law, associate professor, associate professor «Criminal law, criminal procedure and criminalistics» of the Law Institute Russian university of transport
Abstract. In the article on the basis of the judicial practice as well as analysis of different points of view represented in the scientific literature, topical issues of cooperation between administrative and criminal legislation on responsibility for driving of a motor vehicle while intoxicated were discussed. Suggestions were made to improve the current criminal legislation.
Keywords: violation of traffic rules; driving a motor vehicle in a state of intoxication; administrative prejudice; criminal offense.
- The interaction of criminal and administrative-tort law : monograph / ed. by J. E. Pudovochkin, N. I. Pikurov. — Moscow, 2017. — P. 241.
- Kuznetsova, N. F. Seven years Criminal code of the Russian Federation // Vestnik of Moscow University. — 2003. — Ser. 11. — № 1. — P. 3—19.
- Kalis, E. B. Administrative prejudice in criminal law / Criminal law, criminal law: theory and practice : collection of scientific articles. — SPb., 2017. — P. 115.
- Makarochkina, A. Y. Feasibility of the criminalization norms of the violation of traffic rules by a person subjected to administrative punishment / A. Makarochkin, N. Prykhodko // Problems of fighting crime in the field of road traffic: proceedings of all-Russian scientific-practical conference held in Orel law Institute of the MIA of Russia. — 2016. — P. 108.
- Gildin, V. V. Some points of criminal law policy against road transport offences (for example, the article 264.1 of the criminal code) // Crimino-logical magazine of the Baikal state University of Economics and law. — 2016. — T. 10. — № 1. — P. 122.
- Beccaria, C. On crimes and punishments. — M., 1995. — P. 91.