Experience in the legal provision of transport security (Moscow, Law Institute of MIIT, December 6, 2017)
Artamonova S. - ph. D. in law, associate professor of transport law department of the Law Institute of the Russian University of transport, associate professor of the Military University of the Ministry of defence of Russia
Abstract. The article gives a general description of the process of formation of the legal basis for ensuring the safety of road transport in Russia, examines factors affecting the mainstream perspective.
Keywords: motor transport; road safety; the car right.
- Lukyanov, V. V. Road safety. — M., 1983.
- Girko, S. Bodies of internal Affairs of the Russian Empire / S. Girko [et all]. — M., 2002. — Vol. 1. — P. 160.
- Scar, A. D. History of the motor transport of Russia : textbook. a manual for students of higher educational institutions. — M., 2004. ― P. 222—223.
- Konoplenko, V. I. Organization and road safety. — M., 1991. — P. 7—8.
- Bykov, A. G. fundamentals of motor law : the textbook / A. G. Bykov, D. I. Polovynchyk. — M, 1986. — P. 13—14.
- Molchanov, P. V. Automobile law as a sub-branch of automobile law. Administrativnoe pravo I protsess. — 2015. — № 2. P. 57.
- Kalyuzhny, Yu. N. Methods of legal regulation of road safety // Administrative law and procedure. — 2017. — № 8. ― P. 60—63.