Experience in the legal provision of transport security (Moscow, Law Institute of MIIT, December 6, 2017)
Sinitsyn I. - scientific secretary research center security problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Abstract. The article is devoted to urgent issues related to ensuring transport security, counter terrorism and transport. The author pays special attention to the conceptual apparatus in this area, as well as the need for improvements in the prevention of acts of illegal intervention (ANV) in the functioning of the transport complex.
Keywords: transport safety; transport security; terrorism, transport; transport, terrorism, transport infrastructure; acts of illegal intervention.
- Velitsko, V. V. Classification of terrorist activity by types and methods of achieving goals / / Electronic scientific journal «Politics, state and law» // URL: http://politika.snauka.ru/2015/04/2693 (date of application: 29 November 2017).
- Hafner, V. the dangers of social character and protection against them : proc. a manual / V. V. Hafner, S. V. Petrov, L. I. Zabara. — M. : Flinta ; Science, 2012.
- Kirakosyan, A. M. Terrorism on transport as a threat to modern society (socio-philosophical analysis) : avtoref. ... kand. philosopher. sciences. — M., 2007.
- Pestov, N. N. Organization of anti-terrorist activities of internal Affairs bodies in transport: monograph. — M. : Academy of management of MIA of Russia, 2015.
- Terrorism in the modern world / ed. by B. L. Schultz. — 2nd ed. — M. : Science, 2011.
- Schultz, V. L. Assessment of crisis situations and terrorist threats to national security / V. L. Schultz [and all] ; ed. by V. L. Schultz. — M. : Science, 2012.