Viktor M. Koryakin - Doctor of Law, professor, Russian University of Transport (MIIT)
Abstract. The current paper deals with theoretical and practical issues of ensuring the survivability of Russia’s transport infrastructure in the context of a special military operation. There has been shown that most of the publications on the problems of survivability of transport systems are devoted to the study of the stability of their functioning in emergency situations of a technological and natural-technogenic nature (accidents, catastrophes, natural disasters, etc.). However, in the last year, because of the active armed confrontation between Russia and Ukraine, supported by the collective West, the problem of ensuring the survivability of the transport system in emergency situations of socio-political and military origin (war, armed conflict, terrorism, sabotage, etc.) has become significantly more urgent. There has been given an analysis and scientific and practical commentary of legislative and by-laws which regulate the functioning of the transport system in these conditions. There have been made some proposals to improve legislation in this area of public relations.
Keywords: survivability of transport systems and vehicles; special military operation; transport safety; transport security; martial law.
- Ozhegov, S. I. Slovar' russkogo yazyka [Dictionary of the Russian language] / S. I. Ozhegov. ― Moskva : Rus. YAz., 1986.
- Slovar' po kibernetike [Dictionary of cybernetics] / pod redaktsiyey V. M. Glushkova. ― Kiyev, 1979.
- Volik, B. G. Effektivnost', nadezhnost' i zhivuchest' upravlyayushchikh sistem [Efficiency, reliability and survivability of control systems] / B. G. Volik, I. A. Ryabinin // Avtomatika i telemekhanika. ― 1984. ― № 12. ― S. 151—160.
- Pavlov, A. N. Podkhod k otsenivaniyu zhivuchesti transportno-logisticheskikh sistem [Approach to assessing the survivability of transport and logistics systems] / A. N. Pavlov, D. A. Pavlov, V. N. Vorotyagin // Intellektual'nyye tekhnologii na transporte. ― 2020. ― № 1. ― S. 32—39.
- Kul'ba, V. V. Upravleniye bezopasnost'yu i zhivuchest'yu ob"yektov infrastruktury zheleznodorozhnogo transporta na osnove indikatornogo podkhoda [Management of the safety and survivability of railway transport infrastructure facilities based on the indicator approach] / V. V. Kul'ba // Teoreticheskaya i prikladnaya ekonomika. ― 2013. ― № 2. ― S. 1—107.
- So Moye Aung. Parallel'nyy algoritm dlya otsenki zhivuchesti transportnykh sistem [So Moe Aung. Parallel algorithm for assessing the survivability of transport systems]: dis. ... kand. tekhn. nauk / So Moye Aung. ― Moskva, 2019.
- Chesta, A. V. Upravleniye zhivuchest'yu sistem zheleznodorozhnogo transporta i bezopasnost'yu dvizheniya poyezdov [Management of the survivability of railway transport systems and the safety of train traffic: principles, mechanisms, tools]: printsipy, mekhanizmy, instrumenty : dis. ... kand. tekhn. Nauk / A. V. Chesta. ― Rostov-na-Donu, 2009.
- Prognoziruyemyye vyzovy i ugrozy natsional'noy bezopasnosti Rossiyskoy Federatsii i napravleniya ikh neytralizatsii [Forecasted challenges and threats to the national security of the Russian Federation and directions for their neutralization] / pod obshchey redaktsiyey A. S. Korzhevskogo ; redkollegiya: V. V. Tolstykh, I. A. Kopylov. ― Moskva : RGGU, 2021.
- Zemlin, A. I. Nekotoryye voprosy pravovogo regulirovaniya i organizatsii transportnoy deyatel'nosti v gody Velikoy Otechestvennoy voyny (na primere Stalingradskoy bitvy) [Some issues of legal regulation and organization of transport activities during the Great Patriotic War (on the example of the Battle of Stalingrad)] / A. I. Zemlin // Transportnoye pravo i bezopasnost'. ― 2018. ― № 1. ― S. 137—144.
- Feller, G. M. Zhivuchest' zheleznykh dorog kak faktor ustoychivosti transportnogo obespecheniya Vooruzhennykh Sil [The survivability of railways as a factor in the stability of the transport support of the Armed Forces] / G. M. Feller // Voyennaya mysl'. ― 2019. ― № 2. ― S. 67—73.
- Voyennyy entsiklopedicheskiy slovar' [Military encyclopedic dictionary]. ― Moskva : Voyenizdat, 1984.