Elena L. Fedorova - Candidate of Philological Sciences, Russian University of Transport
Olga N. Skuybedina - Candidate of Philosophical Sciences, associate professor, Russian University of Transport; National Research University MPEI
Olga V. Semaeva - Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, NPPEI HE “Synergy”, National Research University MPEI
Irina V. Totskaya - Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, associate professor, Rostov State Transport University (RSTU)
Abstract. The current paper has presented the analysis of the problem of discursiveness and perlocution of texts placed in transport (on the example of text on subway-car panels). The purpose of the study was to evaluate the informational, visual, and emotional impact on the state of the addressees; to identify the problems in the perception of information; to establish the influence of textual information on the safe movement of passengers. As a study result, there has been determined a special attention of addressees to the texts containing useful information that creates an atmosphere of comfort and safety in transport. There have been identified the problems with the assimilation of information among passengers, taking into consideration their mood at a given time, and there have been also established technical features of the text that arise problems with the perception of information, which reduces the degree of safety in the subway. There have been made the proposals to improve the texts on subway-car panels and screens in order to ensure safe passengers’ movement.
Keywords: communication; written mentality; transport safety; addressee and addresser; perlocution of texts; discourse.
- Vygotskiy, L. S. Myshleniye i rech' [Thinking and speech] / L. S. Vygodskiy. ― Sankt-Peterburg : Piter, 2020.
- Golev, N. D. Pis'mennaya kommunikatsiya noveyshego vremeni: osnovnyye vektory razvitiya [Written communication of modern times: the main vectors of development] / N. D. Golev // Vestnik Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Filologiya. — 2012. — № 2 (18). — S. 5―17.
- Krongauz, M. Kul'tura rechi [Culture of speech] / M. Krongauz // https://www.culture.ru/materials/173675/kultura-rechi (data obrashcheniya: 4 yanvarya 2022 g.).
- Martynenkova, M. G. Perlokutivnyy effekt tekstoobrazuyushchikh sredstv (na primere analiza televizionnykh novostnykh vypuskov) [Perlocutionary effect of text-forming means (on the example of the analysis of television news releases)] / M. G. Martynenkova // https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/perlokutivnyy-effekt-tekstoobrazuyuschih-sredstv-na-primere-analiza-televizionnyh-novostnyh-vypuskov/viewer (data obrashcheniya: 4 yanvarya 2022 g.).
- Skuybedina, O. N. Fonovyye znaniya yazyka v natsional'no-markirovannykh formakh peredvizheniya (na primere vidov transporta v Britanii) [Background knowledge of the language in nationally marked forms of movement (on the example of modes of transport in Britain)] / O. N. Skuybedina // Transportnoye pravo i bezopasnost'. ― 2016. ― № 9 (9). ― S. 65―69.
- Dukhno Nikolay A., Skuybedina Olga N. The Formation of Legal Culture of a Person in Order to Ensure Transport Safety// Transportation Research Procedia. ― 2022. ― No. 61. ― Pp. 253—258.