Lyudmila M. Gruzdeva - Candidate of Technical Sciences, docent, Russian University of Transport
Abstract. The current paper has presented the assessment of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the digital characteristics of transport crimes based on the analysis of data of legal statistics of the Prosecutor General’s Office of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. The conducted study allowed making a conclusion that the restrictive measures on transportation, which contributed to the improvement of the criminal situation in transport, had a short-term positive effect, and in 2021 not only the level of crime, but also the danger of it increased. There has been noted that in 2020 there was an immense growth in the number of cybercrimes at the facilities of the transport industry. There has been presented an analysis of all criminal cases under Art. 274.1 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation during the years of 2019-2021, the records of which are in the State Antimonopoly Service "Pravosudie".
Keywords: crime in transport; transport industry; security; critical information infrastructure; crimes in the field of computer information.
- Gruzdeva L. M. Tsifrovaya kharakteristika sostoyaniya i struktury prestupnosti na transporte v period rezhima samoizolyatsii [Digital characteristics of the state and structure of crime in transport during the period of self-isolation] / L. M. Gruzdeva // Transportnoye pravo i bezopasnost'. — 2020. — № 3(35). — S. 51―56.
- Aktual'nyye problemy pravovogo obespecheniya bezopasnosti transportnoy infrastruktury [Actual problems of legal security of transport infrastructure]: monografiya / A. I. Zemlin, I. V. Kholikov, A. A. Mel'nikova. — Moskva : Yuridicheskiy institut MIIT, 2019.
- Sudenko, V. Ye. Transportnyye prestupleniya: osobennosti kvalifikatsii [Transport crimes: features of qualification] / V. Ye. Sudenko // Transportnoye pravo i bezopasnost'. 2016. — № 11(11). — S. 15―20.
- Gruzdeva, L. M. Transport kak sub"yekt kriticheskoy informatsionnoy infrastruktury [Transport as a subject of critical information infrastructure] / L. M. Gruzdeva // Transportnoye pravo i bezopasnost'. — 2021. — № 1(37). — S. 157―163.
- Vodyasov, A. Ye. Opyt podgotovki kadrov dlya obespecheniya komp'yuternoy bezopasnosti transportnoy otrasli [Experience in training personnel to ensure computer security in the transport industry] / A. Ye. Vodyasov, D. M. Kiryukhin, V. G. Sidorenko // Avtomatika na transporte. — 2021. — T. 7. — № 2. — S. 315―335.