Tatiyana An. Polyakova - Doctor of Law, main researcher, acting head of the sector of information law and international information security of the Institute of State and Law of the Russian Academy of Sciences, honored lawyer of the Russian Federation
Ignat S. Boychenko - Candidate of Law, researcher of the sector of information law and international information security of the Institute of State and Law of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Nataliya An. Troyan - researcher of the sector of information law and international information security of the Institute of State and Law of the Russian Academy of Sciences
The current paper was prepared as part of the implementation of the state assignment of the Institute of State and Law of the Russian Academy of Sciences “Legal regulation of the digital economy, artificial intelligence, information security” (No. 0136-2021-0042).
Abstract. The current paper deals with the information and legal support of information security in the transport sector in the context of digital development. Thus, the development of information and telecommunication technologies and the digitalization of public relations have also affected the field of transport and transport services. There have appeared not only new transportation means, such as unmanned aircraft, but there are also being introduced information systems related to the identification of passengers in transport. The development of electronic interaction between various subjects of information exchange in transport is a consequence of the global digitalization of public relations, which creates certain risks of enforcing information security, a threat to the information transport infrastructure.
Keywords: transport; information security; digital economy; transformation; legal support; digital space.
- Mekhanizmy i modeli regulirovaniya tsifrovykh tekhnologiy : monografiya [Mechanisms and models of regulation of digital technologies: monograph] / pod obshchey redaktsiyey A. V. Minbaleyeva. — Moskva : Prospekt, 2020.
- Modeli pravovogo regulirovaniya obespecheniya informatsionnoy bezopasnosti v usloviyakh bol'shikh vyzovov v global'nom informatsionnom obshchestve: monografiya [Models of legal regulation of information security in the face of great challenges in the global information society: monograph] / pod obshchey redaktsiyey T. A. Polyakovoy. — Saratov : Amirit, 2020.
- Arkhipova, A. Ye. Transformatsiya transportnoy otrasli Rossii pod vliyaniyem tsifrovykh tekhnologiy [Transformation of the transport industry in Russia under the influence of digital technologies] / A. Ye. Arkhipova, A. Ye. Ryapisov // Journal of Economy and Business. ― 2020. ― Volume 4-1 (62).
- Minbareyev, A. V. Problemy obespecheniya informatsionnoy bezopasnosti v protsesse ispol'zovaniya bespilotnykh letatel'nykh apparatov [Problems of ensuring information security in the process of using unmanned aerial vehicles] / A. V. Minbaleyev T. A. Polyakova // Sovremennyye finansovyye i finansovo-pravovyye problemy na transporte // Materialy Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii / pod redaktsiyey A. A. Chebotarevoy, V. M. Koryakina, V. Ye. Chebotareva. ― Moskva : Izd-vo YEITSMIGUP, 2019.
- Grishchenko, G. A. Pravovoye regulirovaniye bespilotnykh letatel'nykh apparatov rossiyskiy podkhod i mirovaya praktika [Legal regulation of unmanned aerial vehicles Russian approach and world practice] / G. A. Grishchenko // Vestnik universiteta imeni Kutafina. ― 2019. ― № 12. ― S. 131―132.
- Gavrilova, J. A. Global blockchain jurisdiction: prospects and features of use in Russian realities [Global blockchain jurisdiction: prospects and features of use in Russian realities] / J. A. Gavrilova [and all] // Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems. ― 2020. ― T. 129 LNNS. ― S. 1136―1142.
- Rybakov, O. J. Algorithms of human activity in the digital age: the problem of preserving traditional values [Algorithms of human activity in the digital age: the problem of preserving traditional values] / O. J. Rybakov [and all] // Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems. ― 2021. ― T. 155. ― S. 558―566.
- Antonyan, E. A. Blockchain technologies for security against cyberattacks [Blockchain technologies for security against cyberattacks] / E. A. Antonyan, Rybakova O. S. // Vestnik Natsional'noy akademii nauk Respubliki Kazakhstan. ― 2020. ― № 4 (386). ― S. 21―26.