Olga M. Zemlina - Candidate of Law, docent, associate professor of the department ‘Transport Law’ of the Law Institute of the Russian University of Transport , honored worker of high professional education
Regina K. Nazarova - specialist of the Resource Training and Methodological Center for the training of disabled people and persons with disabilities, Director of the Social and Youth Policy Center of the Russian University of Transport
Abstract. The current paper, using the methods of the systemic legal approach, has considered the topical issues of involving students of the Russian University of Transport in volunteering, motivating them in providing assistance to disabled people and people with limited mobility on transport. The paper pays significant attention to the analysis of the mechanism and methods of realizing the potential of the volunteer movement from the point of view of the possibilities for the formation of socially significant qualities in students, value orientations that correspond to the needs of society and the tasks of the development of the transport complex, as well as the skills of legal and cultural behavior of transport specialists. The paper substantiates the conclusion about the need to use the opportunities of volunteering as a means of self-development of the student's personality. There has been studied the work experience of the established ‘Resource Training and Methodological Center for the Training of Disabled People and Persons with Disabilities’, operating on the basis of the Russian University of Transport, the directions of increasing the efficiency of activities to create conditions for the accessibility of higher education for people with disabilities, and promoting their further employment. Sociological analysis made it possible to identify and assess the level of motivation and interest of participants in the volunteering in training under the programs implemented at the Russian University of Transport. Due to it there were drawn appropriate conclusions regarding the incentives of students, including the most significant and widespread desire to help people, the wish to feel needed, the desire to master new skills and acquire skills, which fully meets the requirements for the results of the educational process at the Russian University of Transport. This fully applies to such an area as the assistance of volunteers in ensuring the mobility of people with disabilities at railway infrastructure facilities. Based on the results of the study, there has been concluded that it is important to attract students of the Russian University of Transport to participate in the volunteering for the implementation of the tasks set in the Concept for training personnel for the transport complex until 2035, approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of February 6, 2021 No. 255-r.
Keywords: volunteering; self-development of personality; resource center; assistance to disabled people and people with limited mobility; railway transport; mobility; youth movement.
- Bagreeva, E. G. Does Environmental Safety Depend Upon the Legal Culture of Transport Specialists? / E. G. Bagreeva, A. I. Zemlin, S. Kh. Shamsunov // Ekoloji. ― 2019. ― Issue 107.
- Gruver, N. V. Modelirovaniye deyatel'nosti volonterskogo tsentra v uchrezhdenii vysshego professional'nogo obrazovaniya [Modeling the activity of the volunteer center in the institution of higher professional education]// Sovremennyye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya. — 2017. — № 2 // https://science-education. ru/pdf/2017/2/26210.pdf
- Gruver, N. V. Pravovyye problemy i organizatsionno-pedagogicheskiye usloviya realizatsii integratsionnogo potentsiala volonterskoy deyatel'nosti v protsesse podgotovki spetsialistov v oblasti yurisprudentsii : monografiya [Legal problems and organizational and pedagogical conditions for the implementation of the integration potential of volunteer activities in the process of training specialists in the field of jurisprudence: monograph]/ N. V. Gruver, A. I. Zemlin, I. V. Kholikov. ― Moskva : Rusayns, 2021.
- Gruver, N. V. Pravovyye i organizatsionnyye osnovy dobrovol'cheskoy (volonterskoy) deyatel'nosti : uchebnik [Legal and organizational foundations of volunteer (volunteer) activities]/ N. V. Gruver [i dr.] ; pod redaktsiyey A. I. Zemlina. — Moskva : KNORUS, 2021.
- Zemlin, A. I. Organizatsionno-pravovyye problemy preduprezhdeniya zavoza i rasprostraneniya massovykh infektsionnykh zabolevaniy na transporte (na primere pandemii koronavirusnoy infektsii COVID-19) : monografiya [Organizational and legal problems of preventing the importation and spread of mass infectious diseases in transport (by the example of the coronavirus infection COVID-19 pandemic]/ A. I. Zemlin, M. V. Klenov, I. V. Kholikov. ― Moskva : Rusayns, 2020.
- Zemlin, A. I. Aksiologicheskiye podkhody k formirovaniyu pravovoy kul'tury spetsialista-transportnika v sovremennykh usloviyakh [Axiological approaches to the formation of the legal culture of a transport specialist in modern conditions]/ A. I. Zemlin, I. V. Kholikov // Sbornik nauchnykh trudov IZISP «Pravovyye tsennosti v svete novykh paradigm razvitiya sovremennoy tsivilizatsii. — Moskva : Infra-M. 2020.
- Kozhevnikov, O. A. Kommentariy k Federal'nomu zakonu ot 11 avgusta 1995 g. № 135-FZ «O blagotvoritel'noy deyatel'nosti i blagotvoritel'nykh organizatsiyakh» (postateynyy) [Commentary to the Federal Law of August 11, 1995 No. 135-FZ "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations" (itemized)]/ O. A. Kozhevnikov, O. V. Shashkova // Podgotovlen dlya Spravochnoy pravovoy sistemy GARANT.
- Organizatsionno-pravovyye osnovy funktsionirovaniya transportnoy sistemy v usloviyakh slozhnoy epidemiologicheskoy obstanovki : uchebnik [Organizational and legal basis for the functioning of the transport system in a difficult epidemiological situation]/ A. I. Zemlin [i dr.] ; otvetstvennyye redaktory A. I. Zemlin, I. V. Kholikov. — Moskva : RUSAYNS, 2020.
- Sikorskaya, L. Ye. Volonterstvo kak sotsial'no-pedagogicheskaya problema [Volunteering as a social and pedagogical problem] // Vyssheye obrazovaniye dlya XXI veka. Pedagogika i obrazovaniye. ― 2009. ― Vyp. 1.
- Kholikov, I. V. Vliyaniye epidemiy, pandemiy i massovykh zabolevaniy na ekonomicheskuyu i meditsinskuyu sostavlyayushchiye transportnoy bezopasnosti [Impact of epidemics, pandemics and mass diseases on the economic and medical components of transport security] // Sbornik nauchnykh trudov Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii «Aktual'nyye problemy transportnogo prava i transportnoy bezopasnosti v kontekste sovremennykh vyzovov i ugroz. ― Moskva : Rossiyskiy universitet transporta, 2020.