Sergey L. Lobachev - Doctor of Technical Sciences, professor, head of the department ‘Information Technologies in Jurisprudence and management documentation’ of the Law Institute of the Russian University of Transport
Abstract. Specialists have been dealing with the development of the information and educational environment of the university and the education system in Russia for about 25 years. During this period, the relevance of this issue has changed a lot, and electronic information and educational environments (EIEE) of universities have become real only due to an appropriate regulatory framework. However, the development of EIEE until 2020 was carried out mainly in order to ensure compliance with regulatory documents. The implementation of the educational process was carried out using distance learning systems (DLS), many of which were developed and implemented long before the emergence of EIEE in universities. The situation changed dramatically in 2020, and this led to a reconsidering of many existing provisions in conditions of time pressure. EIEE turned out to be unable to provide significant assistance to universities in the context of the epidemic, since they were not an instrument of the educational process, but information showcases for regulatory authorities. The experience gained in 2020 made it possible to analyze how successfully EIEE cope with support of the educational process, and outline ways to improve them. In the current work there was made an attempt to generalize the proposals for improving the EIEE of the Russian University of Transport (RUT), developed by students of the Law Institute RUT. The data presented in the work were the results of studying course works completed in the fall of 2020. Each student could make any number of proposals. The conducted analysis made it possible to break down all proposals into three categories: technical revision, supply EIEE with functions like the LMS, and information contents. The analysis made it possible to outline two ways for the further development of the EIEE in RUT and highlight one of them, which can ensure the development of EIEE without the risk of disrupting the educational process and further integration of the university into a promising industry information environment.
Keywords: distance educational technologies; information and educational environment; student's personal account; distance learning system.
- Lobachev, S. L. Korporativnaya informatsiya sreda setevogo distantsionnogo obrazovaniya ― osnova obrazovatel'noy sredy vuza v usloviyakh rynka [Corporate information environment of network distance education - the basis of the educational environment of the university in the market conditions] // Otkrytoye obrazovaniye. ― 1998. ― № 1. ― S. 21―24.
- Lobachev, S. L. Informatsionno-obrazovatel'naya sreda sistemy obrazovaniya [Information and educational environment of the education system] // Materialy vtoroy mezhdunarodnoy konferentsii «Internet, Obshchestvo, Lichnost'. IOL-2000». ― Sankt-Peterburg, 2000.
- Bulgakov, M. V. Sistema federal'nykh obrazovatel'nykh Internet-portalov: napravleniya razvitiya integratsii [The system of federal educational Internet portals: directions of integration development]/ M. V. Bulgakov [i dr.] // v sbornike: Nauchnyy servis v seti Internet. Trudy Vserossiyskoy nauchnoy konferentsii. ― Moskva, 2004.
- Lobachev, S. L. Internet-obucheniye: tendentsii i problemy [Internet learning: trends and problems ]/ S. L. Lobachev, V. I. Soldatkin // Telekommunikatsii i informatizatsiya obrazovaniya. ― 2004. ― № 2. ― S. 18―39.
- Lobachev, S. L. Vzaimosvyaz' sistem distantsionnogo obucheniya i in-formatsionno-obrazovatel'noy sredy vuza i perspektivy evolyutsii dannykh sred [Interrelation of distance learning systems and information-educational environment of the university and the prospects for the evolution of these environments ]// Vestnik Yuridicheskogo instituta MIIT. ― 2018. ― № 4 (24). ― S. 11―17.
- Tolstobrov, A. P. Elektronnoye obucheniye v universitete: sostoyaniye i problemy [E-learning at the university: state and problems] // Vestnik Voronezhskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. ― 2019. ― № 4. ― S. 71―75.
- Lobachev, S. L. Nekotoryye itogi realizatsii v Rossiyskom universitete transporta programm dopolnitel'nogo professional'nogo obrazovaniya po federal'nomu proyektu «Novyye vozmozhnosti dlya kazhdogo» natsional'nogo proyekta «Obrazovaniye» [Some results of the implementation of additional professional education programs at the Russian University of Transport under the federal project "New opportunities for everyone" of the national project "Education"]// Transportnoye pravo i bezopasnost'. ― 2020. ― № 1(33). ― S. 171―181.
- Lobachev, S. L. Sovremennaya elektronnaya informatsionno-obrazovatel'naya sreda vuza [Modern electronic information and educational environment of the university]: uchebnoye posobiye. ― Moskva : Yuridicheskiy institut MIIT, 2020.
- Krevskiy, I. G. Elektronnaya informatsionnaya obrazovatel'naya sreda krupnogo vuza [Electronic information educational environment of a large university] // v sbornike: Informatsionno-telekommunikatsionnyye sistemy i tekhnologii materialy Vserossiyskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii. ― Moskva, 2017.
- Lobachev, S. L. Setevoy otraslevoy transportnyy universitet kak yestestvennyy etap razvitiya transportnogo obrazovaniya [Network industry transport university as a natural stage in the development of transport education] // Transportnoye pravo i bezopasnost'. ― 2016. ― № 4(4). ― S. 69―75.
- Lobachev, S. L. Proyekt setevogo transportnogo universiteta v kontekste protsessov v obrazovanii v 2020 godu [Project of a network transport university in the context of processes in education in 2020]// Transportnoye pravo i bezopasnost'. ― 2020. ― № 4(36). ― S. 24―34.