Olga V. Kobzeva - Candidate of Philological Sciences, associate professor of the the department ‘Methodology of law and legal communication’of the Law Institute of the Russian University of Transport
Olga N. Skuybedina - Candidate of Philosophical Sciences, associate professor of the the department ‘Methodology of law and legal communication’of the Law Institute of the Russian University of Transport
Abstract. There has been conducted the thorough analysis of the French law system from the points of continental law. The current paper has presented a comparative analysis of the main components of the legal community. There have been revealed the sociolinguistic and cultural-semiotic features of the history of French and Russian law, and determined the formation stages of the language of law in both cultures. There has been also shown an originality of the legal conceptual apparatus of the national French law. The authors of the current paper have considered the role and significance of this legal system through the prism of the “normative pole” of Romano-Germanic law.
Keywords: proof of guilt; concepts; “justice and crime”; sources of law; French colony; cultural and linguistic phenomenon.
- David, R. Osnovnyye pravovyye sistemy sovremennosti [Basic legal systems of our time] / R. David, K. Zhoffre-Spinozi; per. s fr.V.A. Tumanova. — Moscow : Mezhdunar. otnosheniya, 1997.
- Dickson, B. Introduction to French Law. — Glssgow, 1994.
- Lykova, N. N. Genezis yazyka prava (na materiale frantsuzskikh i russkikh dokumentov X—XV vekov) : monografiya. — Tyumen': Izd-vo Tyumenskogo gosuniversiteta, 2005.
- Lykova, N. N. YAzyk prava kak ob"yekt istoricheskogo izucheniya [The language of law as an object of historical study] // Vestnik TyumGU. — 2000. — № 4. — S. 79—84.
- Lykova, N. N. K istorii russkikh i frantsuzskikh pravovykh tekstov: kul'turno-semioticheskiy aspekt [On the history of Russian and French legal texts: a cultural and semiotic aspect] // Vestnik TyumGU. — 2001. — № 4. — S. 140—147.
- Lykova, N. N. Terminopole «prestupleniye» v starofrantsuzskom yazyke [The term “crime” in the old French language] // Vestnik TyumGU. — 2002. — № 2. — S. 132—140.
- Sovremennyye problemy russkoy terminologii [Modern problems of Russian terminology] : sbornik statey / AN SSSR, In-t rus. yaz. ; otv. red. V. P. Danilenko. — Moskva : Nauka, 1986.