Bulat Az. Bayramov - student of the Law Institute of the Russian University of Transport
Mikhail V. Morgunov - student of the Law Institute of the Russian University of Transport
Aleksandr V. Romanov - student of the Law Institute of the Russian University of Transport
Abstract. Human economic and economic activity leads to the fact that under the effect of anthropogenic factors, the World oceans are intensively depleted in both the environmental and economic components. The mankind needs to solve the current problem of growing needs and limited resources. In the current study, we have considered possible ways to eradicate environmental pollution caused by ballast water discharge, as well as features of national legislation in the field of environmental law with an eye to foreign experience, to determine possible ways to reduce the negative impact on the world around us.
Keywords: ballast water; environmental law; discharge; ecology; ballast; environment.
- Alen De Benua. Vpered k prekrashcheniyu rosta! Ekologo-filosofskiy traktat [Go to the cessation of growth! Ecological and philosophical treatise] / per. s fr. S. Denisov. — Moskva, 2013.
- Zemlyakova, G. L. Formirovaniye kadastrovykh svedeniy o zemel'nykh uchastkakh kak osnovy upravleniya v sfere ispol'zovaniya i okhrany zemel' [Formation of cadastral information about land plots as the basis for management in the use and protection of land: problems of theory and practice]: problemy teorii i praktiki : avtoref. dis. … d-ra yurid. nauk. — Moskva, 2016.
- Valiullina, K. B. Mezhdunarodno-pravovaya okhrana i zashchita Mirovogo okeana ot zagryazneniya [International legal protection and protection of the oceans from pollution]: dis. … kand. yurid. nauk. — Kazan', 2018.
- Rarog, A. I. Kommentariy k Ugolovnomu kodeksu RF [Comment on the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation]. — Moskva : Prospekt, 2008.
- Torskiy, V. G. Upravleniye ballastnymi vodami na sudakh [Ballast water management on ships]: uchebno-prakticheskoye posobiye / V. G. Torskiy, A. I. Sagaydak, V. I. Lyubchenko. — Odessa : Astroprint, 2012.
- Valiullina, K. B Mezhdunarodno-pravovoye regulirovaniye i kontrol' v sfere vnedren ya chuzherodnykh vodnykh organizmov i patogenov v rezul'tate sbrosa sudovoy ballastnoy vody [International legal regulation and control in the field of introduced alien aquatic organisms and pathogens as a result of the discharge of ship's ballast water] // Uchen. zap. Kazan. un-ta Ser. Gumanit. nauki. — 2016. — T. 158. Kniga 2.
- Kudel'kin, N. S. Ponyatiye zagryazneniye morskoy sredy v Rossiyskom i mezhdunarodnom prave. Mezhdunarodnoye pravo i mezhdunarodnyye organizatsii [The concept of marine pollution in Russian and international law. International law and international organizations] // International law and international organizations. — Moskva : NB-Media, 2018.