Dmitriy Ig. Lychev - lecturer of the department 'Administrative Law, Ecological Law, Information Law' of the Law Institute of the Russian University of Transport
Abstract. In Russian legal science, little attention is paid to the issue of the relationship between environmental and transport law, but the Russian railways in the current situation are the “locomotive” for the legal protection of atmospheric air. Based on this, we see that it is the rail mode of transport in Russia that was the first to pursue a long-term environmental and legal policy. At the same time, rolling stock and stationary sources continue to emit pollutants in an amount with which further development is impossible. There is a problem of destruction of protective forest plantation. In this regard, in the modern legal system, it is necessary to clearly distinguish legal liability between Russian Railways and the state and municipal authorities in the framework of monitoring protective forest plantation and atmospheric air.
Keywords: railway sphere; legal protection of atmospheric air; legal protection of the environment; atmospheric air; freight transportation.
- Vasil'yeva, M. I. Publichnyye interesy v ekologicheskom prave [Public interests in environmental law]: monografiya. — Moskva : Izd-vo Mosk. gos. un-ta, 2003.
- Matveyeva, A. A. Sanitarno-zashchitnaya zona kak sredstvo snizheniya urovnya negativnogo vozdeystviya predpriyatiy zheleznodorozhnogo transporta [Sanitary protection zone as a means of reducing the level of negative impact of railway enterprises] // Vestnik VolGU. Seriya 9: Issledovaniya molodykh uchenykh. ― 2005. ― № 4-2.
- Dukhno, N. A. Ekologicheskaya strategiya Otkrytogo aktsionernogo obshchestva «Rossiyskiye zheleznyye dorogi» po ukrepleniyu ekologicheskoy bezopasnosti na zheleznodorozhnom transporte Rossii [Ecological strategy of the Open Joint-Stock Company “Russian Railways” to strengthen environmental safety in the railway transport of Russia] / N. A. Dukhno, V. I. Ivakin// Transportnoye pravo i bezopasnost'. ― 2016. ― № 3 (3).
- Klimova, A. O. Istoricheskiy aspekt sotrudnichestva Rossii i Kitaya v sfere transporta [The historical aspect of cooperation between Russia and China in the field of transport] // Transportnoye pravo i bezopasnost'. ― 2017. ― № 4 (16).
- Grigorov, S. I. Voyennaya ekologiya i ekologicheskoye obespecheniye Vooruzhennykh Sil Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Military ecology and environmental support of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation] / S. I. Grigorov, A. S. Rodionov // Voyennaya mysl'. — 1994. — № 2.