Kobzeva E. - candidate of legal sciences associate professor «Theory of Law and Natural Resource Law» Russian University of Transport
Mamina O. - candidate of legal sciences associate professor «Theory of Law and Natural Resource Law» Russian University of Transport
Khimich T. - candidate of legal sciences associate professor «Theory of Law and Natural Resource Law» Russian University of Transport
Abstract. Ensuring safety in transport is one of the most important and urgent tasks of the state. Accident on such a mode of transport as automobile, causing enormous physical, property and moral damage to society as a whole, and to individual citizens, usually results from individual offenses of road users. One of the most effective tools of public administration in the field of road safety is the possibility of applying this type of administrative punishment as deprivation of the right to drive a vehicle. The article is devoted to the investigation of the mechanisms of state regulation of the road traffic at different stages of its development and, in particular, the legal institution of deprivation of the right to drive a vehicle from the point of view of its origin and development in the domestic legislation. The work also analyzes the norms that determine the composition of the offenses for which this punishment is assigned, the procedure for its appointment, calculation, and execution; statistical data related to the subject of the study are given.
Keywords: theory of law; history of law; institute of law; administrative law; administrative responsibility; administrative punishment; transport; transport safety; vehicle; road traffic; deprivation of special rights; fine.
- Road traffic accidents in the Russian Federation for 3 months of 2018. Information and analytical review. — M. : PKU NTS BDD MVD of Russia, 2018.
- Kobzeva, E. I. Responsibility for violation of the rules of transportation of children // Transport law and safety. — 2017. — № 12 (24).
- Collection of existing circulars, locations and explanations on Criminal law by inland waterways and highways to January 1, 1915 — PG, 1915. Cyte. by: Melnikov, criminal law protection of traffic on the streets and roads : dis. ... kand. the faculty of law. sciences'. — Rostov n/A, 1964.
- Isaev, N. I. Criminal liability for violation of traffic rules and operation of vehicles / ed. G. Kadnikova. — M. : Ministry of internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, Moscow University, 2011.
- Khimich, T. M. Organizational and legal basis of the reconstruction of the capital's transport in the 1930s. Transport law and security. — 2016. — № 1 (1).
- Mamina, O. I. the Definition of «vehicle» in the Russian legislation // law and security. — 2017. — № 3 (15).
- Violation of traffic rules by a person who has been subjected to administrative punishment / A. P. Bohan, R. G. Nepranov // Criminal policy Of the Russian Federation: problems of formation and implementation: materials of the all-Russian scientific and practical conference. — 2016.
- Road traffic accidents in the Russian Federation for 12 months of 2017. Information and analytical review. — M. : of PKU SIC BJJ Ministry of internal Affairs of Russia, 2018.
- Do we allow ourselves to violate traffic rules? If so, what? Poll// the Internet publication «Behind the wheel.of the Russian Federation» // https://www.zr.ru/content/news/911888-pozvolyaem-my-sebe-narushat-pdd/