Bobovkin M. - doctor of law, professor, professor of the department «Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure and criminology» of Law Institute of the Russian University of Transport
Dulskaya V. - undergraduate of Law Institute of the Russian University transport
Abstract. The article describes the possibilities and specifics of the forensic handwriting expertise in the customs bodies of the Russian Federation in transport. The authors disclose the concept and subject of forensic handwriting expertise in the investigation of customs crimes in transport. The system of tasks, direct objects and comparative materials of handwriting studies of manuscripts are defined. Much attention is paid to the method of forensic handwriting examination and typical mistakes in its production.
Keywords: forensic handwriting examination; customs bodies of the Russian Federation in transport; concept, subject, tasks, objects, methodology, typical errors of forensic handwriting research of manuscripts.
- Forensic study of documents: studies. the allowance / under the editorship of M. V. Buzovkina, A. A. Plotkina. — M. : DGSK Ministry of internal Affairs of Russia, 2014.
- Brovkin, M. V. On systematization of diagnostic problems it is judicial-pocherkovedchesky examination / M. V. Brovkin, N. A. Soloviev // Forensic examination. — 2013. — № 3 (35).
- Brovkin, M. V. Modern state and tendencies of development of judicial-pocherkovedchesky examination in the Russian Federation / M. V. Brovkin, Ruchkin V. A. // Bulletin of economic security. — 2016. — № 4.
- Criminalistics. Study documents: studies. the allowance for high schools / under the editorship of M. V. Buzovkina, L. P. Grishina, A. A. Plotkina. — M. : Yurayt Publishing House, 2017.
- Graphology and handwriting examination : the textbook / ed. by V. Seregin. — Vol-gograd : VA Ministry of internal Affairs of Russia, 2017.
- A Glossary of key terms is judicial-pocherkovedchesky examination / V. F. Orlova [and others]. — M. : Federal center of forensic expertise, 2003.