Sudenko V. - associate professor of the department «Criminal law, criminal process and criminalistics» of Law Institute Russian University of Transport
Abstract. The most initial investigative action on disclosure of transport crimes and their further investigation is considered. Particular attention is drawn to the improvement of the effectiveness of the fight against these crimes through proper technical and forensic support of the production of individual investigative actions, first of all, inspection of the scene of the transport incident as one of the most important investigative actions, often determining whether the crime was committed or there is a perpetration. The article describes in detail the tactics of using not only traditional technical and forensic means, but also the latest technical means, including foreign production, during the inspection of the scene of a transport accident. Reveal the possibilities of technical means of the General and specially-criminal purpose for the purposes of crime detection and support of their investigation, including laser scanners, video endoscopes and others Provides recommendations for inclusion in the investigative team performing the site inspection accidents, specialists in various fields.
Keywords: transport crimes; inspection of the scene; detection and investigation of crimes; technical and forensic means; laser scanner Trimble TX5; video endoscope VS70; technical and forensic support; technical and forensic support of the investigation.
- Akhmetshin, R. L. search Tactics investigation : monograph. — M. : Orliistat, 2016.
- Belkin, A. R. code of criminal procedure: can't be canceled? — Vol. 2. Pretrial Pro-production. — 2nd ed. — M. : Yurayt Publishing House, 2017.
- Belkin, R. S. Criminalistic encyclopedia. — M., 1997.
- Volynsky, AF Forensic and forensic types of activity: General and special // Fo-rensic Expert. — 2013. — № 2.
- Demin, K. E. Technical and forensic support as a constituent element of the dis-closure and investigation of crimes // New legal journal. — 2012. — № 4 (October—December). — M. : MGOU them. V. S. Chernomyrdina, 2012.
- Rakhimov, R. H. Republic of Tajikistan: socio-economic situation and criminality of society // Legal field of modern economy. — 2013. — № 10.
- Rumyantsev, A. Yu. Criminalistic characteristics of crimes: fantom or reality? // Bulletin of the Moscow state regional University. Series «Jurisprudence». — 2013. — № 3.
- Sudenko, V. E. Criminalistics. — Pyatigorsk, 2008.
- Sudenko, V. E. the Latest technical and forensic tools in the fight against transport crimes // Materials of the international round table organized by the Ministry of internal Affairs of Russia // Bulletin of the University of the Ministry of internal Af-fairs of Russia. 2017. — № 2.
- Sudenko, V. E. Features of inspection of objects of railway transport upon the ter-rorist act / / Scientific notes of the Crimean Federal University named After V. I. Vernadsky. Legal science. — 2017. — Vol. 3 (69). № 1.
- Sudenko, V. E. Tactics of inspection of a place of railway accident / / World of transport. — 2017. — Vol. 15. — № 1 (68).
- Sudenko, V. E. Transport crimes and their analysis // World of transport. — 2013. — Vol. 11. — № 4 (48).
- Mishutina, I. V. Initial stage of investigation and Bundy-Semitism : dis. ... kand. the faculty of law. sciences'. — M. : Moscow Ministry of internal Affairs, 2003.
- Tunis, I. O. Some problems of the theory and practice of technical co-criminalistic means and methods of criminalistics // South Ural forensic reading. — Ufa, 2000. — Issue. 8.
- Chistova, L. E. Technical and forensic support of inspection of the scene: studies. benefit. — M : MLI MIA of Russia, 1998.