Experience in the legal provision of transport security (Moscow, Law Institute of MIIT, December 6, 2017)
Kharlamova Yu. - doctor of political science, associate professor, professor of the department of transport law and administrative law of the Law Institute Russian University of transport
Abstract. The article gives a political and legal analysis of problems related to the process of ensuring transport security in modern Russia. The importance of an integrated approach to the solution of the tasks facing the society and public authorities in the regulation of transport security is stressed.
Keywords: transport safety; transport strategy; transport policy; transport law.
- Aizatulin, T. A. The Theory Of Russia. The geological and modelling. — M., 1999.
- Bagwell, D. M. Globalization of the market of railway industry / D. M. Bagwell, R. W. Baird // World railways. — 2000. — № 6.
- Legasov, V. A. Of today — to tomorrow // News. — 1987. — 5 Oct.
- Lipatov, V. A. the mechanism of coordination of interests of the state and entrepreneurs in the development and implementation of industrial policy (on the example of rail transport) : author. dis. ... kand. polit. sciences. — M., 2006.
- Palkin, S. V. problems of economy, social development of railway transport. — M. : VINITI, 2005.
- Kharlamova, Yu. Railway transport of Russia as one of the main components of economic security of the state // Transport: science, technology, management. — 2007. — № 6.
- Shevchenko, S. G. Improvement of economic methods and models of management of development of the enterprise of industrial railway transport : avtoref. dis. ... kand. econ. sciences. — M., 2009.
- The economic security of rail transportation / edited by R. A. Kozhevnikova, Z. P. Majoh. — M. : The Route, 2005.