Aleksandr Ig. Zemlin. Urgent directions and concerns of the formation and improvement of the legal culture of a transport specialist in modern conditions
Aleksandr Ig. Zemlin - Doctor of Law, professor, head of the department “Transport Law” of the Law Institute of the Russian University of Transport, honored scientist of the Russian Federation, supervisor of the direction “Transport security” of the Scientific-Advisory Section of the Center for Security Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences (SAS CSS RAS)
Abstract. Based on the experience of the staff of the department “Transport Law” of the Law Institute of the Russian University of Transport, the current paper has considered urgent issues of the formation and improvement of the legal culture of a transport specialist in the context of implementation of the national development goals of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030, established by the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of July 21, 2020 No. 474. Based on the application of the methods of formal dogmatic and systemic legal analysis, there have been made the conclusions that it is necessary to improve the efficiency of legal training and education of transport specialists. In this context, there have been identified the following legally significant competencies necessary for transport specialists to fulfill their professional duties: the formation of an anti-corruption legal culture; mastering of a complex of legal knowledge that meets the requirements to do their duties in the conditions of the reform of control and supervision activities; the formation of a system of continuous legal education within the framework of professional development in relation to civil servants; the formation of vocational education (training) of transport employees. Based on the results of the application of the methods of formal-legal and formal-logical study, there have been presented the conclusions regarding the necessity to take urgent measures to unify the terminology and mechanisms of legal education of transport specialists. The implementation of the proposals formulated in the current paper will provide an appropriate consistency degree to form legal competencies of both general cultural and professional nature among transport specialists, which are necessary for future transport specialists in their subsequent activities in modern conditions.
Keywords: legal culture; transport law; transport specialist; national goals.
- Bagreeva, E. G. On the issue of classification of risks of environmental safety of the transport complex: legal and organizational aspects [On the issue of classification of risks of environmental safety of the transport complex: legal and organizational aspects] / E. G. Bagreeva [and all] // Turismo-estudos e praticas. ― Feb 2021.
- Bagreeva, E. G. Does Environmental Safety Depend Upon the Legal Culture of Transport Specialists? [Does Environmental Safety Depend Upon the Legal Culture of Transport Specialists?] / E. G. Bagreeva, A. I. Zemlin, S. K. Shamsunov // Ekoloji. ― 2019. ― T. 28. ― № 107. ― R. 4961―4965.
- Artamonova, S. N. K voprosu o sovershenstvovanii administrativno-pravovogo regulirovaniya obespecheniya bezopasnosti avtomobil'nogo transporta / S. N. Artamonova [On the issue of improving the administrative and legal regulation of ensuring the safety of motor transport] // Vestnik Yekaterininskogo instituta. ― 2017. ― № 4 (40). ― S. 136―140.
- Artamonova, S. N. Aktual'nyye problemy pravovogo obespecheniya professional'noy deyatel'nosti : uchebnik dlya vuzov [Actual problems of legal support of professional activity: textbook for universities] / S. N. Artamonova ; otvetstvennyy redaktor A. I. Zemlin. — Moskva : Izdatel'stvo Yurayt, 2020.
- Zemlin, A. I. Aktual'nyye organizatsionno-pravovyye voprosy nepreryvnogo professional'nogo obrazovaniya sil obespecheniya transportnoy bezopasnosti [Actual organizational and legal issues of continuous professional education of the forces of ensuring transport security] / A. I. Zemlin // Obrazovaniye i pravo. ― 2020. ― № 9. ― S. 399—409
- Zemlin, A. I. Organizatsionno-pravovyye osnovy funktsionirovaniya transportnoy sistemy v usloviyakh slozhnoy epidemiologicheskoy obstanovki : uchebnik [Organizational and legal basis for the functioning of the transport system in a difficult epidemiological situation: textbook] / A. I. Zemlin ; otvetstvennyye redaktory A. I. Zemlin, I. V. Kholikov. — Moskva : RUSAYNS, 2020.
- Zemlin, A. I. Organizatsionno-pravovyye problemy preduprezhdeniya zavoza i rasprostraneniya massovykh infektsionnykh zabolevaniy na transporte (na primere pandemii koronavirusnoy infektsii COVID-19) : monografiya [Organizational and legal problems of preventing the import and spread of mass infectious diseases in transport (by the example of the coronavirus infection COVID-19 pandemic): monograph] / A. I. Zemlin, M. V. Klenov, I. V. Kholikov. ― Moskva : RUSAYNS, 2020.
- Zemlin, A. I. Aktual'nyye voprosy tekhnicheskogo regulirovaniya bezopasnosti metropolitenov [Topical issues of technical regulation of the safety of subways] / A. I. Zemlin, O. M. Zemlina, O. N. Shvydchenko // Vestnik Yuridicheskogo instituta MIIT. ― 2018. ― № 1 (21). ― S. 87―101.