Ildar R. Begishev - Candidate of Law, senior researcher at the Kazan Innovation University named after V.G. Timiryasov, honored lawyer of the Republic of Tatarstan
Abstract. The paper examines the prospects for the regulation of tort legal relations arising in connection with the infliction of harm by an unmanned vehicle. There has been estimated the state of the conceptual apparatus and existing definitions describing these vehicles. There has been formulated a conclusion about the prerequisites for resolving the issue of civil and criminal liability for such damage.
Keywords: unmanned automobile; unmanned vehicle; highly automated vehicles; civil liability; criminal liability; robot; robotics.
- Bespilotniki na dorogakh Rossii (ugolovno-pravovyye problemy) [Unmanned aerial vehicles on the roads of Russia (criminal law problems)]: monografiya / pod redaktsiyey A. I. Chuchayeva. ― Moskva : Prospekt, 2021.
- Shevchenko, G. N. Vina kak usloviye grazhdansko-pravovoy otvetstvennosti v rossiyskom grazhdanskom prave [Guilt as a condition of civil liability in Russian civil law]// Sovremennoye pravo. ― 2017. ― № 3. ― S. 67―74.
- Zaynullina, E. F. Osobennosti ponimaniya viny v otnosheniyakh v otnosheniyakh grazhdansko-pravovoy otvetstvennosti s uchastiyem bespilotnykh transportnykh sredstv [Peculiarities of understanding guilt in relations in relations of civil liability with the participation of unmanned vehicles] // Tendentsii razvitiya nauki i obrazovaniya. ― 2019. ― № 47-4.
- Nees, M. A. Safer than the average human driver (who is less safe than me)? Examining a popular safety benchmark for self-driving cars // Journal of Safety Research. ― 2019. ― Vol. 69.
- Lee, J. D. Exploring Trust in Self-Driving Vehicles Through Text Analysis / J. D. Lee, K. Kolodge // Human Factors: The Journal of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society. ― 2019. ― Vol. 62, ― No 2. ― P. 260―277.
- Han, I. Scenario establishment and characteristic analysis of intersection collision accidents for advanced driver assistance systems // Traffic Injury Prevention. 2020. ― Vol. 21. ― No 6. ― P. 354―358.
- Gupta, S. Pedestrian's risk-based negotiation model for self-driving vehicles to get the right of way / S. Gupta, M. Vasardani, B. Lohani, S. Wintera // Accident Analysis & Prevention. ― 2019. ― Vol. 124. ― P. 163―173.