Dmitriy V. Gribanov - Doctor of Law, associate professor of the department “Theory and History of State and Law” of the Ural State Law University (Ekaterinburg)
Kseniya Ev. Kovalenko - Candidate of Law, associate professor of the Law Institute of the Altay State University (Barnaul)
Nataliya Ev. Kovalenko - Master’s Degree student of the Law Institute of the Altay State University (Barnaul)
Dariya Al. Statsenko - Master’s Degree student of the Law Institute of the Altay State University (Barnaul)
Abstract. COVID-19 has given rise to a sharp increase in the number of government and intergovernmental legal acts, strategies, programs with different content and scope of regulation of public relations. Most countries have locked their borders, including restricting movement within their own countries. One third of the world's population has been subjected to some kind of social restrictions (from the closure of educational institutions to self-isolation). These political decisions exist at all levels of government. In the period of the coronavirus pandemic, when most of the relations have moved into the sphere of digitalization, during the period of self-isolation, the question of the introduction of information technologies has become relevant. The current paper has emphasized the importance of the digitalization for individuals and society, considered some of the changes taking place in public life related to digitalization. There has been given a concept of the sphere of digitalization; there have been considered the arguments on the introduction of robots into the sphere of jurisprudence, options for legal regulation of the status of machines with artificial intelligence, as well as the spread of unmanned vehicles. There have been analyzed the prospects and problems of introducing information technologies into the sphere of private law relations. It has been noted that in the context of digitalization of civil law relations, it is necessary to pay special attention to the protection of personal data. There have been made the conclusions that digitalization has a constant tendency to increase, therefore the issue of the law-making policy of the state in the field of information technologies is still relevant. Despite the identified problems, the problem of the legal status of artificial intelligence remains unsolved, that can be proved by the current changes of Russian legislation.
Keywords: digital law; digitalization; robots; unmanned vehicles.
- Arkhipov, V. V. O nekotorykh voprosakh teoreticheskikh osnovaniy razvitiya zakonodatel'stva o robototekhnike: aspekty voli i pravosub"yektnosti [On some issues of the theoretical foundations of the development of legislation on robotics: aspects of will and legal personality]/ V. V. Arkhipov, V. B. Naumov // Zakon. ― 2017. ― № 5. ― S. 157—170.
- Bachilo, I. L. Informatsionnoye pravo — novaya otrasl' prava rossiyskoy federatsii (metodologiya, teoriya, praktika) [Information law is a new branch of law in the Russian Federation (methodology, theory, practice)]// Gosudarstvo i pravo. ― 2008. ― № 3. ― S. 85―92.
- Belyayev, K. M. Kiberneticheskaya bezopasnost' bespilotnogo transporta [Cyber security of unmanned vehicles]/ K. M. Belyayev, A. A. Romanov // Tekhniko-tekhnologicheskiye problemy servisa. ― 2018. ― № 2 (44). ― S. 37―42.
- Baldina, S. A. Tsifrovyye prava kak novyy ob"yekt grazhdanskikh prav [Digital rights as a new object of civil rights]/ S. A. Baldina, O. V. Yefimova // Uchenyye trudy Rossiyskoy akademii advokatury i notariata. ― 2019. ― № 3 (54). ― S. 45―47.
- Vaypan, V. A. Realizatsiya printsipa sotsial'noy spravedlivosti v pravovom regulirovanii predprinimatel'skoy deyatel'nosti [Implementation of the principle of social justice in the legal regulation of entrepreneurial activity]: dis. ... dok. yurid. nauk. ― Moskva, 2019.
- Vaypan, V. A. Realizatsiya printsipa sotsial'noy spravedlivosti v pravovom regulirovanii predprinimatel'skoy deyatel'nosti [Implementation of the principle of social justice in the legal regulation of entrepreneurial activity]. ― Moskva : Yustitsinform, 2020.
- Kovalenko, K. Ye. Osobennosti pravovogo regulirovaniya transgranichnykh otnosheniy v seti internet (elektronnaya torgovlya i problemy kriptovalyuty v mezhdunarodnykh raschetakh) [Features of the legal regulation of cross-border relations on the Internet (e-commerce and the problem of cryptocurrency in international settlements)]/ K. Ye. Kovalenko, N. Ye. Kovalenko // Tekhnologii XXI veka v yurisprudentsii. Materialy Vtoroy mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii / pod redaktsiyey D. V. Bakhteyeva. ― Moskva, 2020.
- Moskaleva, O. Opasnosti, kotoryye tait tsifrovizatsiya [The dangers of digitalization]// Zhilishchnoye pravo. ― 2017. ― № 10. ― S. 20―24.
- Pravovoye regulirovaniye ekonomicheskikh otnosheniy v sovremennykh usloviyakh razvitiya tsifrovoy ekonomiki [Legal regulation of economic relations in modern conditions of development of the digital economy]: monografiya, kollektiv avtorov / Moskovskoye otdeleniye Assotsiatsii yuristov Rossii, MGU imeni M. V. Lomonosova, Assotsiatsiya Rossiyskikh diplomatov / otvetstvennyye redaktory V. A. Vaypan, M. A. Yegorova. — Moskva : Yustitsinform, 2019.
- Savitskaya, N. V. Perspektivy razvitiya bespilotnogo transporta v Rossii [Prospects for the development of unmanned vehicles in Russia]/ N. V. Savitskaya, P. P. Kamzol, L. F. Kazanskaya // Byulleten' rezul'tatov nauchnykh issledovaniy. ― 2018. ― № 2. ― S. 18―28.
- Tanimov, O. V. Tsifrovoye pravo: osnovnyye sushchnostnyye aspekty [Digital law: basic essential aspects]/ O. V. Tanimov, A. R. Shevchenko // Rossiyskaya yustitsiya. ― 2019. ― № 10. ― S. 6―9.
- Khlebnikov, P. Tsifrovizatsiya prava kak sledstviye tsifrovizatsii zhizni [Digitalization of law as a consequence of digitalization of life]// Zhilishchnoye pravo. ― 2017. ― № 9. ― S 16―20.
- Pavan Duggal. Artificial intelligence law. ―2017.
- Samir, Chopra. Laurence White: Artificial Agents — Personhood in Law and Philosophy // URL: https://philpapers.org/rec/CHOAA (дата обращения 01.10.2019).