Sergey A. Pravkin - Candidate of Law, docent, associate professor of the department ‘Administrative Law, Ecological Law, Information Law’ of the Law Institute of the Russian University of Transport, Pravkin@bk.ru
Vera V. Smirnova - Candidate of Law, docent, associate professor of the department ‘Administrative Law, Ecological Law, Information Law’ of the Law Institute of the Russian University of Transport, firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. The current paper has considered the organizational and legal means of ensuring international shipping in the seaports. Seaports are important links in the transport system, the use of which should take into account the legal regime of their activities. The state regulation in the seaports is of great importance as the state must ensure compliance with international standards and agreements in the field of merchant shipping, maritime transport security, environmental standards, etc. State regulation in seaports is carried out via the publication of legal rules governing the activities of the seaport; licensing of types of activities and technical regulation; establishing rates of revenue tariffs in ports; leasing port property. The registry of seaport services should always be displayed in digital form. The modern sea infrastructure of any seaport significantly increases its reliability. And the information infrastructure of the port gives an opportunity to develop it in an innovative way. The authors believe that the modern maritime security system needs to be improved using the digital format. In addition, there are still problems in the legal regulation of the supervisory mechanism. It is also necessary to qualitatively differentiate the areas of responsibility between captains of the seaport and supervisory agencies. There have still remained the problems with the distribution of the rights and obligations of departments related to port operations.
Keywords: seaport; state regulation; shipping; maritime security; maritime administration; digital format.
- Belitskaya, A. V. Ispol'zovaniye instrumentov gosudarstvenno-chastnogo partnerstva dlya demonopolizatsii rossiyskoy ekonomiki: pravovoy aspekt [The use of public-private partnership tools for the demonopolization of the Russian economy: legal aspect] // Yurist. ― 2017. ― № 1. ― C. 41―46.
- Vasil'yev, F. P. Kak sovershenstvuyetsya administrativno pravovoye regulirovaniye v oblasti obespecheniya deyatel'nosti morskikh portov [How administrative and legal regulation is improved in the field of ensuring the activity of seaports] // Tavricheskiy nauchnyy obozrevatel'. ― 2015. ― № 3. ― S. 94―110.
- Gutsulyak, V. N. Ogovorki v konosamente i ikh yuridicheskoye znacheniye [Reservations in the bill of lading and their legal significance] // Transportnoye pravo i bezopasnost'. ― 2019. ― № 4 (32). ― S. 15―23.
- Yerpyleva, N. YU. Ponyatiye i istochniki mezhdunarodnogo chastnogo morskogo prava [The concept and sources of international private maritime law] // Transportnoye pravo. ― 2010. ― № 2. ― S. 12―17.
- Kokin, A. S. Mezhdunarodnaya morskaya perevozka gruzov: pravo i praktika [International shipping of goods: law and practice]. ― Moskva : Volters Kluver. 2007// https://www.lawmix.ru/commlaw/1035.
- Kommentariy k Kodeksu torgovogo moreplavaniya Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Commentary on the Merchant Shipping Code of the Russian Federation ]/ pod redaktsiyey G. G. Ivanova. ― 2-ye izd. ― Moskva : Spark, 2005.
- Mishina, L. A. Morskaya informatsionnaya infrastruktura — neobkhodimyy instrument innovatsionnogo razvitiya morskikh akvatoriy [Marine information infrastructure - a necessary tool for the innovative development of marine areas] // Sovremennyye problemy ispol'zovaniya potentsiala morskikh akvatoriy i pribrezhnykh zon. Materialy XI Mezhdunarodnoy nauchnoy konferentsii. ― Chast' 2. ― Moskva, 2015.
- Pravkin, S. A. Optimizatsiya pravovogo regulirovaniya upravleniya morskimi portami. Modelirovaniye, optimizatsiya i informatsionnyye tekhnologii [Optimization of legal regulation of seaport management. Modeling, optimization and information technology] // Nauchnyy zhurnal. ― 2015. ― № 2 (9) // http://moit.vivt.ru/.
- Shokhonova, YU. B. Pravovoye regulirovaniye morskikh portov v rossiyskom zakonodatel'stve [Legal regulation of seaports in Russian legislation] / YU. B. Shokhonova, L. A. Mishina // Sovremennyye problemy ispol'zovaniya potentsiala morskikh akvatoriy i pribrezhnykh zon. Materialy XI Mezhdunarodnoy nauchnoy konferentsii. ― Chast' 2. ― Moskva, 2015.