Aleksandr Ig. Zemlin - Doctor of Law, professor, head of the department 'Transport Law' of the Law Institute of the Russian University of Transport, Member of the Scientific-Advisory Section of the Center for Security Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences, honored scientist of the Russian Federation
Abstract. Using formal-dogmatic analysis, the current paper has examined the norms of legal acts of current Russian transport and educational legislation. The study results have shown the necessity to improve the quality of legal regulation of relations in the field of training staff for transport security enforcement system and personnel allowed to work in the field of transport security during the operation and the use of transport and its infrastructure. The study results have also considered a necessity to improve the efficiency of the organizational component and the legal basis of the training system of qualified personnel for transport security enforcement. The preparation of the current paper has been determined by the needs to identify the patterns of development of the training system of qualified personnel for transport security enforcement because of growing threats to transport security; to fix promising directions, principles and relevant forms of development of the legal and organizational framework for training qualified personnel for transport security enforcement. The study was carried out using the methods of systemic legal analysis, using a formal legal approach. The presented study results can serve as a starting point for further discussion about the prospects, trends and directions of development of Russian legislation to enforce transport security.
Keywords: transport; transport legislation; transport security; formal legal analysis; legal regulation; organizational basis; personnel/staff training.
- Studenikina, M. S. O nekotorykh napravleniyakh razvitiya administrativnogo prava v sovremennyy period [About some areas of development of administrative law in the modern period] // Administrativnoye pravo i protsess. — 2019. — № 5 // SPS Konsul'tantPlyus.
- Popov, L. L. Administrativno-protsessual'noye pravo kak samostoyatel'naya otrasl' rossiyskogo prava [Administrative procedure law as an independent branch of Russian law] // Administrativnoye pravo i protsess. — 2019. — № 5 // SPS Konsul'tantPlyus.
- Dukhno, N. A. Bezopasnost' i urovni opasnosti na transporte [Security and hazard levels in transport] // Transportnoye pravo i bezopasnost'. — 2018. — № 4(28). — S. 11—18.
- Koryakin, V. M. O sootnoshenii ponyatiya «transportnaya bezopasnost'» so smezhnymi ponyatiyami v oblasti bezopasnosti na transporte [On the relationship of the concept of “transport security” with related concepts in the field of transport security] // Transportnoye pravo i bezopasnost'. — 2017. — № 11. — S. 26—32.
- Koryakin, V. M. Ponyatiye transportnoy bezopasnosti i yeye mesto v obshchey sisteme natsional'noy bezopasnosti Rossiyskoy Federatsii [The concept of transport security and its place in the general system of national security of the Russian Federation] // Transportnoye pravo i bezopasnost'. — 2016. — № 3. — S. 17—24.
- Zemlin, A. I. Transportnoye pravo v sisteme rossiyskogo prava // Transportnoye pravo: obshchaya chast' [Transport law in the system of Russian law // Transport law: general part]: uchebnik / pod redaktsiyey N. A. Dukhno, A. I. Zemlina. — Moskva : Yuridicheskiy institut MIITa, 2017.
- Zemlin, A. I. Pravovyye problemy obespecheniya transportnoy bezopasnosti [Legal problems of ensuring transport safety]: monografiya / A. I. Zemlin [i dr.] ; pod obshchey redaktsiyey A. I. Zemlina ; predisl. N. A. Dukhno. — Moskva : Yuridicheskiy institut MIIT, 2018.
- Bagreeva E. G. Environmental Safety Conditions in the Transport Sector by Improving the Culture of Lawmaking [Environmental Safety Conditions in the Transport Sector by Improving the Culture of Lawmaking] / E. G. Bagreeva, S. Kh. Shamsunov, A. I. Zemlin. // Ekoloji. — 2019. — Issue 107.
- Baldina, A. S. Organizatsionno-pravovyye aspekty podgotovki kadrov federal'nykh organov ispolnitel'noy vlasti, realizuyushchikh kontrol'no-nadzornyye polnomochiya [Organizational and legal aspects of the training of personnel of federal executive bodies that exercise control and oversight powers] // Administrativnoye pravo i protsess. — 2018. — № 4 // SPS Konsul'tantPlyus.
- Kholikov, I. V. Mezhdunarodno-pravovyye aspekty realizatsii Transportnoy strategii Rossiyskoy Federatsii v sfere meditsinskogo obespecheniya na transporte [International legal aspects of the implementation of the Transport Strategy of the Russian Federation in the field of medical support in transport] // Transportnoye pravo i bezopasnost'. — 2018. — № 4(28). — S. 18—27.