Sergey A. Pravkin - Candidate of Law, docent, associate professor of the department of administrative law, ecological law, information law, Law Institute of the Russian University of Transport
Vera V. Smirnova - Candidate of Law, docent, associate professor of the department of administrative law, ecological law, information law, Law Institute of the Russian University of Transport
Abstract. The paper deals with the legal management mechanism of transport sector investments adjusted for the use of individual models of public-private partnership. According to the analysis of application of the existing transport, civil and investment legislation, there has been made a conclusion about drawbacks of the implementation of the public-private partnership mechanism in the transport sector adjusted for the insufficient use of fiscal policy measures. For the effective implementation of economic growth models, there has been proposed to use measures of optimal legal regulation, a budget control and incentives. Due to the purpose, there is a great need to develop a system to protect capital investments, to provide a national treatment and an investment legislation stability. According to the conducted study, there have been proposed new legal measures that increase the investment attractiveness in the transport sector due to the use of various models of public-private partnership.
Keywords: public-private partnership; transport; concession agreement; investments; investor; grantor; concessionaire.
- Baranov, V. V. Kontsessionnyye soglasheniya kak instrument realizatsii gosudarstvenno-chastnogo partnerstva v sfere upravleniya infrastrukturnymi i sotsial'no-znachimymi proyektami [Concession agreements as a tool for implementing public-private partnerships in the management of infrastructure and socially significant projects] / V. V. Baranov, I. V. Baranova, A. A. Muradov // Imushchestvennyye otnosheniya v Rossiyskoy Federatsii. — 2015. — № 9 (168). — S. 74—81.
- Belitskaya, A. V. Ispol'zovaniye instrumentov gosudarstvenno-chastnogo partnerstva dlya demonopolizatsii rossiyskoy ekonomiki: pravovoy aspekt [Using the tools of public-private partnership to de-monopolize the Russian economy: the legal aspect] // Yurist. — 2017. — № 1. — C. 41—46.
- Beryakov, S. N. Povysheniye effektivnosti raboty zheleznodorozhnogo transporta na osnove sovershenstvovaniya sistemy upravleniya investitsionnoy deyatel'nost'yu [Improving the efficiency of rail transport through improving the investment management system]: avtoref. dis. … kand. ekon. nauk. — Moskva, 2016.
- Kasatkina, A. A. Inostrannyye investitsii i sposoby ikh privlecheniya v natsional'nuyu ekonomiku [Foreign investments and ways to attract them into the national economy] // Spravochno-pravovaya sistema Konsul'tantPlyus (data obrashcheniya: 20 maya 2019 g.).
- Kilinkarov, V. V. Aktual'nyye problemy i tendentsii v praktike razresheniya sporov v sfere publichno-chastnogo partnerstva v Rossii [Actual problems and trends in the practice of resolving disputes in the field of public-private partnership in Russia] // Vestnik ekonomicheskogo pravosudiya Rossiyskoy Federatsii. — 2018. — № 4. — S. 62—103.
- Pravkin, S. A. Problemy realizatsii investitsionnykh proyektov v soglasheniyakh, osnovannykh na gosudarstvenno-chastnom partnerstve [Problems of implementation of investment projects in agreements based on public-private partnerships] / S. A. Pravkin, V. V. Smirnova // Rossiyskaya yustitsiya. — 2019. — № 4. — S. 6—8.
- Rubtsova, M. V. Problemy konkurentsii na rynke transportnykh uslug [Problems of competition in the market of transport services] // Transportnoye pravo. — 2016. — № 3. — S. 4.
- Tseloval'nikova, I. YU. Pravovoye regulirovaniye investitsionnoy deyatel'nosti [Legal regulation of investment activity]: monografiya. — Moskva: Yuridicheskiy institut MIIT, 2013.