Olga Al. Khotko - Candidate of Law, docent, associate professor of the department of ecological and agricultural law, the Belarus State University
Abstract. Nowadays due to the states’ wish to participate in mutually beneficial projects as a part of initiatives to establish common development processes of the EAEU member countries to create a single market and favorable conditions for trade and investment, environmental safety issues of transport activities are of particular importance. Legal enforcement of environmental security in modern economic conditions is a priority task of the state environmental policy. Both internal (within one state) and global economic development trends directly affect the condition of environmental protection and the well-being of the population. Enforcement of environmental security includes a set of measures carried out systematically and constantly with appropriate legal regulation. Protection and preservation of favorable environment for further generations in transport activities depends on the legislatively established measures of economic incentives for environmental protection and measures of legal liability for violation of legal norms. The article has shown the problems of environmental security in transport activities, the relevance of the law enforcement of environmental security. Special attention has been paid on the objects of transport activity that are environmentally harmful. There have been noted the measures of legal responsibility of transport entities for violation of environmental legal requirements.
Keywords: environmental requirements; transport; environmental security; transport activities; legal problems of environmental security; legal liability (responsibility).
- Troitskaya, N. A. Yedinaya transportnaya sistema : ucheb. posobiye [The Unified Transport System]/ N. A. Troitskaya, A. B. Chubukov. — M. : Akademiya, 2017.
- Zakon Respubliki Belarus' ot 5 maya 1998 g. № 140-Z «Ob osnovakh transportnoy deyatel'nosti» [The Law of the Republic of Belarus of May 5, 1998 No. 140-З “On the Principles of Transport Activity”].
- Sarkisov, O. R. Zagryazneniye okruzhayushchey sredy proizvodstvennoy sferoy: pravovyye mery vozdeystviya s pozitsii ekologicheskoy bezopasnosti [Pollution of the environment by the production sphere: legal measures of influence from the standpoint of environmental safety]// Vestnik ekonomiki, prava i sotsiologii. — 2008. — № 4.
- Filippova, R. V. Vliyaniye avtomobil'nogo transporta na izmeneniye klimata, ekologii gorodov i zdorov'ya naseleniya [The Impact of Automobile Transport on Climate Change, Urban Ecology and Public Health]// Perspektivy razvitiya transportnogo kompleksa: materialy III Mezhdunar. zaochn. nauch.-prakt. konf. (Minsk, 3—5 okt. 2017 g.) ; redkol. A. V. Korolev [i dr.]. — Minsk : BelNIIT «Transtekhnika», 2017.
- Karpovich, N. A. Ekologicheskaya funktsiya gosudarstva v novom tsivilizatsionnom izmerenii [Ecological function of the state in a new civilizational dimension]// Vestnik Grodn. gos. un-ta. 2011. — Seriya 4. — № 3.