Oleg S. Openyshev - candidate of Law, deputy of the Moscow Interregional Transport prosecutor, state 3-rd class counselor of justice
Abstract. Based on the systematic legal and formally dogmatic analysis of the legislation on prosecutorial supervision and transport legislation, the article presents the study results of fundamental approaches to the organization of prosecutorial supervision over the implementation of legislation on protection of entrepreneurs’ rights in transport. The conducted analysis has revealed some contradictions and gaps in the legislation that are of significant theoretical and practical importance for enforcement of law in transport. There have been analyzed main violations detected during prosecutor's checks in this area. Special attention has been paid to the analysis of the activities of regulatory bodies as a means to provide legality and discipline of participants in transport relations. There have been formulated and substantiated some conclusions on the need to improve the regulatory framework, as well as the organization of prosecutor’s supervision over implementation of the legislation on protection of entrepreneurs’ rights in transport, which should be based on the development of uniform methodological approaches to the development of conceptual and categorical apparatus to harmonize legal terms with the necessity to improve the efficiency and legality of transport activities, to eliminate conflicts and gaps in legal regulation.
Keywords: prosecutor's office; transport prosecutor's office; transport complex; entrepreneurs; legislation on the protection of entrepreneurs’ rights.
- Transportnoye pravo : uchebnik dlya bakalavriata i spetsialiteta [Transport law: textbook for bachelor and specialist ]/ N. A. Dukhno [i dr.] ; otv. red. N. A. Dukhno, A. I. Zemlin. — 2-ye izd., pererab. i dop. — M. : Izdatel'stvo Yurayt, 2019. S. 241.
- Zemlin, A. I. K voprosu o roli i problemakh kontrolya v sfere gosudarstvennogo upravleniya // Aktual'nyye problemy menedzhmenta i publichnogo upravleniya v sovremennoy Rossi: materialy Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii [To the question of the role and problems of control in the field of public administration // Actual problems of management and public administration in modern Russia: proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference]. — M., 2015.
- Larionov, G. A. Sovershenstvovaniye funktsiy gosudarstvennogo kontrolya v usloviyakh zemel'noy reformy [Improvement of the functions of state control in the conditions of land reform ]// Pravo i ekonomika. — 1995. — № 9, 10.
- Organizatsionno-pravovyye problemy obespecheniya transportnoy deyatel'nosti v Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Organizational and legal problems of transport activities in the Russian Federation ]// Materialy Vesross. nauchno-prakt. konf. 28 marta 2017 g. — M. : Rossiyskiy universitet transporta, 2017.
- Materialy Vserossiyskoy nauchnoy konferentsii «Transport Rossii XXI veka» [Materials of the All-Russian Scientific Conference ‘Transport of Russia of the XXI Century’]/ pod red. V. M. Koryakina. — M. : Yuridicheskiy institut MIIT, 2018.
- Materialy Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii «Transportnaya bezopasnost' v sisteme natsional'noy bezopasnosti Rossii: organizatsionnyye i pravovyye problemy obespecheniya» [Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Transport Security in the System of National Security of Russia: Organizational and Legal Problems of Support”]. — M. : Yuridicheskiy institut MIIT, 2018.
- Aktual'nyye problemy pravovogo obespecheniya transportnoy bezopasnosti Rossii v usloviyakh sovremennykh vyzovov i ugroz : sb. nauchnykh trudov [Actual problems of legal support of transport security of Russia in the conditions of modern challenges and threats ]/ pod red. A. I. Zemlina. — M. : Yuridicheskiy institut MIIT, 2018.
- Publichno-pravovyye i chastnopravovyye aspekty realizatsii Transportnoy strategii Rossiyskoy Federatsii : sb. nauchnykh trudov [Public law and private law aspects of the implementation of the Transport Strategy of the Russian Federation]/ pod red. A. I. Zemlina. — M. : Yuridicheskiy institut MIIT, 2018.