Morkovkin Dmitriy Ev. - candidate of Economics, associate professor of the department "Customs Law and Organization of the Customs Affairs", Law Institute, Russian University of Transport (MIIT)
Abstract. Further development of the Russian economy and the development of the northern, Siberian and Far Eastern territories and new facilities of the mineral resource base in particular, becomes impossible when using the present transport and logistics system of the country. Therefore, there is an urgent necessity to develop transport, logistics, infrastructure as a basis for the growth of the economic potential of the country's territories. The article provides conceptual directions to develop the logistics system of the Russian Federation, to form a unified system of merchandize transportation, to create a logistics infrastructure and to promote further development of the entire economy of the country on this basis. It has been proposed to create and develop a unified transport and logistics system of Russia on the basis of the program-target approach. It is expedient to develop the governmental program "Enforcement of Logistics in the Russian Federation until 2030", in which it is necessary to envisage a comprehensive development of all types of transport, logistics infrastructure, traffic arteries and related industries, service facilities, social infrastructure; to set up a federal logistics center, which will secure a single product distribution policy and will run a unified transport and logistics system; to establish an international transportation center. The implementation of all mentioned above measures will create the basis for further sustainable development of energy, industry, agriculture, i.e. it will be a strong incentive to transform the economy of the whole country.
Keywords: economy; logistics; transport; region; infrastructure; program-target approach; logistics center; governmental support; innovation; economic area.
- Shumaev, V. A. Sozdaniye integrirovannoy logisticheskoy infrastruktury kak bazis ustoychivogo razvitiya ekonomicheskogo prostranstva regionov Rossii [Development of an integrated logistics infrastructure as the basis for the sustainable development of the economic area of the regions of Russia]/ V. A. Shumaev, D. Ye. Morkovkin, A. V. Stepanov // Munitsipal'naya akademiya [Municipal Academy]. — 2018. — № 1.
- Morkovkin, D. Ye. Upravleniye innovatsionnym razvitiyem ekonomiki i integrirovannoy logisticheskoy sistemoy v Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Management of Innovative Development of the Economy and the Integrated Logistics System in the Russian Federation] // Colloquium-journal. — 2018. — № 9-7 (20).
- Nezamaykin, V. N. Infrastrukturnoye obespecheniye modernizatsii i innovatsionnogo preobrazovaniya real'nogo sektora ekonomiki Rossii kak faktor natsional'noy ekonomicheskoy bezopasnosti [Infrastructure support for the modernization and innovative transformation of the real sector of the Russian economy as a factor of national economic security] / V. N. Nezamaykin, D. Ye. Morkovkin // Aktual'nyye problemy upravleniya: sb. statey mezhdunarodnoy nauchnoy konferentsii. Moskva, 31 marta 2015 g. / otv. red. N. I. Arkhipova. — M., 2015.
- Safonov, R. A. Modeli zheleznodorozhnykh konteynernykh perevozok po Yevraziyskomu sukhoputnomu mostu [Models of rail container transportation along the Eurasian land bridge] / R. A. Safonov [i dr.] // Mekhanizatsiya stroitel'stva. — 2016. — T. 77. — № 1.
- Shumayev, V. A. Logistika v teorii i praktike upravleniya sovremennoy ekonomikoy: monografiya [Logistics in the theory and practice of modern economy management: a monograph]. — M., 2014.
- Shumayev, V. A. Innovatsionnyye napravleniya razvitiya infrastruktury rynka i logistiki [Innovative directions of the development of the market infrastructure and logistics] / V. A. Shumayev, S. S. Ilyukhina, A. A. Galushkin // Yevraziyskiy yuridicheskiy zhurnal. — 2015. — № 9(88).
- Korolev, V. I. Upravleniye sotsial'no-ekonomicheskimi protsessami i sistemami v Rossii: sovremennoye sostoyaniye i perspektivy razvitiya [Management of socio-economic processes and systems in Russia: a current state and prospects of development] / V. I. Korolev [i dr.]. — M., 2014.
- Kobtseva, O. N. Organizational and economic features of import substitution formation and realization in the conditions of spatial restrictions / O. N. Kobtseva [et al] // International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research. — 2017. — V. 15. — № 24.