Dmitrieva O., Gorobets A. Influence of tariffs of the Russian railway on development of the railroads
UDK: 338.47: 656.2
Dmitrieva O. - candidate of economic sciences, associate professor department «Customs law and organization customs affairs» of the Law Institute Russian University of Transport
Gorobets A. - student of the Law Institute Russian University of Transport
Abstract. Russian Railways are one of the largest rail networks in the world, and Railways in Russia are crucial and in some cases even the only mode of transport for passengers and cargo. Russian law, namely article 4 of the Federal law of 17 August 1995 № 147-FZ «On natural monopolies», defines the natural monopoly sectors of the economy in which tariffs should be regulated, and Railways are subject to this Law. In this article tariffs of JSC «Russian Railways» are analysed, classification of tariffs is presented, the retrospective analysis of tariffs is carried out, the interrelation of tariffs and costs for transportation by railway transport is revealed and also the analysis of revenues of JSC «Russian Railways» for 2 years is carried out.
Keywords: JSC «Russian Railways»; tariff; transportation; freight; Russian Railways.
- Macheret, D. A. the dynamics of the largest railway systems indicators testifies to the centenary // Economic policy. — 2016. — Vol. 11.
- Kozlova, I. N. Competitiveness and the factors influencing it in the market of railway transportation of container cargoes // Bulletin of the State University of management. — 2015. — № 11.
- The energy strategy of the Russian Railways group for the period till 2015 and on prospect till 2030: zd-expo.ru.doc/Energo_Strateg_new.pdf
- Kholopov, K. V. development of competition in the market of international road transport of goods in the Russian Federation / K. V. Kholopov, A. I. Zaboev // Russian foreign economic Bulletin. — 2014. — № 9.
- Elimination of tariff system distortions is a necessary condition for maintaining the competitiveness of cargo owners and rail transport // Economy of Railways. — 2014. — № 6.