Nikolaeva I. - LLM, candidate of economic sciences, associate professor at the department of customs law and customs affairs of Law Institute of the Russian University of transport, practicing lawyer, certified tax adviser, member of the Russian chamber of tax advisers
Abstract. The article reviews activities of customs and border protection agencies of the US and Canada directed at safety and security of international trade and cross-border carriage of goods.
Keywords: international trade; cross-border carriage of goods; international transportation operations; cross-border carriage of goods safety; international cooperation.
- Korovyakovsky, D. G. Training of specialists with higher education on a speciality «Customs business»: Russian and international experience : monograph / D. G. Korovyakovskogo [and others]. — M., 2016. — P. 342.
- Canada Border Services Agency Act. S.C. — 2005. — P. 38.
- SAFE Framework of Standards to Secure and Facilitate Global Trade // World Customs Organization official publications. — 2012. — June.
- National Strategy for Global Supply Chain Security // Official publications of the White House. — 2012. — January 23.
- Global Engagement Strategy. U.S. Customs and Border Protection official publications. CBP Publication Number 0542 0716. — 2016. — July. — P. 3.