Kirill V. Alekseev - Candidate of Philological Sciences, docent, dean of the faculty of Russian philology and national culture of the Ryazan State University named for S. Yesenin
Abstract. The current paper has presented the analysis of the Russian language as an object of national security of the Russian Federation, the specific features of which, first of all, is that it is simultaneously included in the system of ensuring all three fundamental security objects, such as personal security, public security and state security. There have been briefly described the threats associated with the current state of the official language of Russia, which, in particular, include the unjustified use of foreign language vocabulary; the use of the Latin alphabet in the names of various commercial organizations and enterprises, or a mixture of the Latin and Cyrillic alphabet, which is not controlled by anyone and is not motivated by anything, except for attracting attention; a huge number of English borrowings used primarily on the Internet; declining literacy and professional competence of state and municipal employees; spelling in normative legal acts that differs from normative; lack of legal regulation of publishing, etc. There has been presented a laconic analysis of the National Security Strategy of the Russian Federation 2021, including its comparison with the National Security Strategy of 2015. There has been shown that, in general, despite some shortcomings, the Strategy of 2021 opens up serious prospects for serious changes in the field of protection and support of the official language of the Russian Federation. There has been made a general conclusion that the Russian language as the official language is a specific object of the national security of Russia. It can be classified as a universal object of national security, personal security and public security (moreover, all three at the same time). The official language of Russia acts as a kind of guarantor of other objects of this triad, for example, territorial integrity in the field of national security or spiritual and material value in the field of public security.
Keywords: Russian language; object of national security; specificity of the Russian language as an object of national security.
- Azarnov, N. N. Sovmestnaya deyatel'nost' i yazyk kak faktory stanovleniya vysshey stupeni razvitiya psikhiki lichnosti [Joint activity and language as factors of the formation of the highest stage of development of the personality psyche] / N. N. Azarnov // Vyssheye obrazovaniye segodnya. ― 2021. ― № 5. ― S. 41—45.
- Alekseyev, K. V. Pravovaya zashchita russkogo yazyka na urovne gosudarstvennoy i munitsipal'noy vlasti kak neobkhodimoye usloviye obespecheniya natsional'noy bezopasnosti Rossii [Legal protection of the Russian language at the level of state and municipal authorities as a necessary condition for ensuring the national security of Russia] / K. V. Alekseyev // Tretiy Vserossiyskiy forum russkogo yazyka, posvyashchennyy naslediyu akademika I. I. Sreznevskogo : sbornik materialov. — Ryazan', 2019.
- Alekseyev, K. V. Problemy pravovoy zashchity russkogo yazyka v kontekste natsional'noy bezopasnosti Rossii [Problems of legal protection of the Russian language in the context of the national security of Russia] / K. V. Alekseyev, N. F. Vorob'yev // Yuridicheskaya nauka. ― 2017. ― № 4. ― S. 62—66.
- Bozhovich, Ye. D. YAzykovaya kompetentsiya kak kriteriy gotovnosti k shkol'nomu obucheniyu (na materiale rodnogo yazyka) [Linguistic competence as a criterion of readiness for school education (based on the native language)] / Ye. D. Bozhovich, Ye. I. Kozitskaya // Psikhologicheskaya nauka i obrazovaniye. — 1999. — T. 4. ― № 1.
- Vvedeniye v yazykoznaniye [Introduction to linguistics] / YU. S. Maslov. — 2-ye izd., pererab. i dop.— Moskva : Vysshaya shkola, 1987.
- Gal'skova, N. D. Sovremennaya metodika obucheniya inostrannym yazykam [Modern methods of teaching foreign languages] / N. D. Gal'skova. — Moskva : Arkti, 2003.
- Gumbol'dt, V. fon. Izbrannyye trudy po yazykoznaniyu [. Selected works on linguistics] / V. fon Gumbol'dt ; per. s nem. — Moskva : Progress, 1984.
- Daletskiy, CH. B. Ritorika v Vooruzhennykh Silakh Rossiyskoy Federatsii / CH. B. Deletskiy [Rhetoric in the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation] // Predmet ritoriki i problemy yeye prepodavaniya : materialy pervoy Vserossiyskoy konferentsii po ritorike. — Moskva, 1998.
- Zhulina, Ye. V. Vneshnyaya rech' i yeye vliyaniye na stanovleniye psikhiki rebenka [External speech and its influence on the formation of the child's psyche] / Ye. V. Zhulina, A. N. Shamov // Vestnik Mininskogo universiteta. — 2017. — № 2.
- Iroshnikov, D. V. Bezopasnost' kak pravovaya kategoriya : monografiya [Safety as a legal category] / D. V. Iroshnikov. ― Moskva : Yuridicheskiy institut RUT (MIIT), 2019.
- Kondrashova, O. V. Metodika prepodavaniya russkogo yazyka v voyennom aviatsionnom vuze [Methods of teaching the Russian language in a military aviation university] / O. V. Kondrashova, I. V. Shel'deshova. — Krasnodar : Izd-vo KVVAUL, 2018.
- Mamonov, V. V. Konstitutsionnyye osnovy natsional'noy bezopasnosti Rossiyskoy Federatsii : dis. … d-ra yurid. nauk [Constitutional foundations of the national security of the Russian Federation] / V. V. Mamonov. ― Saratov, 2004.
- Palkin, A. D. Traktovka vzaimosvyazi yazyka i myshleniya: istoricheskiy ekskurs / A. D. Palkin [Interpretation of the relationship between language and thinking: a historical excursion] // Vestnik Moskovskogo instituta lingvistiki. — 2014. — № 2—1. S. 54—65.
- Potebnya, A. A. Slovo i mif [Word and myth] / A. A. Potebnya. — Moskva : Pravda, 1989.
- Rol' chelovecheskogo faktora v yazyke: YAzyk i kartina mira [The role of the human factor in language: Language and picture of the world] / otvetstvennyy redaktor B. A. Serebrennikov — Moskva : Nauka, 1988.
- Shcherba, L. V. YAzykovaya sistema i rechevaya deyatel'nost' [Language system and speech activity] / L. V. Shcherba. — Moskva : Nauka, 1974.