Sergey Al. Semenov. Departmental security and transport security: relationship of concepts
Sergey Al. Semenov - head of the Federal Agency for Maritime and River Transport
Abstract. In 2017 the author analyzed the differences between security and transport security, considered the issues of law enforcement and interconnection of regulatory legal acts. Taking into account the changes in the transport security legislation during this time, the obtained experience, the newly identified collisions, there has become necessary to return to this topic and correct the conclusions. The current paper has compared individual elements of the legal status of departmental security units and transport security units. Based on the analysis, there has been concluded that the legal status of departmental security units and transport security units is the same in terms of protecting transport infrastructure facilities from unlawful encroachments and from unlawful interference acts.
Keywords: transport security; departmental security; transport security units.
- Semenov, S. A. Okhrana i transportnaya bezopasnost': problemnyye voprosy pravoprimeneniya [Security and transport security: problematic issues of law enforcement] / S. A. Semenov // Transport Rossiyskoy Federatsii. — 2017. — № 4 (71).
- Semenov, S. A. Okhranyat' i/ili obespechivat' transportnuyu bezopasnost' [Protect and/or ensure transport security] / S. A. Semenov // Transportnaya bezopasnost' i tekhnologii. — 2017. — № 2 (49).
- Slovar' russkogo yazyka [Dictionary of the Russian language]: Ok. 53000 slov / S. I. Ozhegov ; pod obshchey redaktsiyey L. I. Skvortsova. — 24-ye izd., ispr. — Moskva, 2010.
- Ugolovnoye pravo Rossii. Obshchaya chast' : uchebnik [Criminal law of Russia. General part: textbook] / pod redaktsiyey V. P. Revina. — Moskva : Yustitsinform, 2016.
- Teoriya gosudarstva i prava : kurs lektsiy [Theory of state and law: a course of lectures] / pod redaktsiyey N. I. Matuzova i A. V. Mal'ko. — 2-ye izd., pererab. i dop. ― Moskva : Yurist", 2001.