Aleksandr Ig. Zemlin - Doctor of Law, professor, head of the department ‘Transport Law’ of the Law Institute of the Russian University of Transport, honored scientist of the Russian Federation
Abstract. The current paper has presented some results of a legal analysis of the provisions of the National Anti-Corruption Plan for 2018-2020, the results of their implementation in comparison with problematic issues that have not been solved. The subjects of scientific research, carried out by formal dogmatic method, have been the norms of the current anti-corruption legislation. Based on the use of the methodology of political and legal analysis, the authors have investigated the legal relations arising in connection with the implementation of anti-corruption tasks in the Russian Federation. The use of tools characteristic for the systemic legal approach to the study of the anti-corruption theory and practice in modern Russian society made it possible to analyze the experience of anti-corruption education and enlightenment, formulate conclusions on certain promising anti-corruption areas in organizations with state participation, identify some ineffective anti-corruption forms, gaps and contradictions of anti-corruption legislation. On this basis, there have been substantiated proposals for further optimization of the system of measures aimed at improving the efficiency of educational activities carried out in order to form and improve anti-corruption competencies among civil servants of transport management bodies, officials and employees of transport organizations, and the development of public anti-corruption legal awareness.
Keywords: anti-corruption; a national anti-corruption plan; efficiency of anti-corruption forms; anti-corruption enlightenment and education.
- Yedigareva, YU. G. Gosudarstvennaya antikorruptsionnaya politika: problemy formirovaniya i realizatsii [State anti-corruption policy: problems of formation and implementation]/ YU. G. Yedigareva, D. Ye. Morkovkin, A. V. Vlasov // Uchenyye zapiski Rossiyskoy Akademii predprinimatel'stva. ― 2020. ― T. 19. ― № 2. ― S. 41―49.
- Zemlin, A. I. Protivodeystviye korruptsii v Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Counteraction to corruption in the Russian Federation]/ A. I. Zemlin [i dr.] ; pod redaktsiyey Zemlina A. I., Koryakina V. M. : uchebnik. ― Voronezh : Nauka-Yunipress, 2014.
- Zemlin, A. I. Problemnyye voprosy pravovogo regulirovaniya gosudarstvennogo finansovogo kontrolya za raskhodovaniyem byudzhetnykh sredstv pri osushchestvlenii gosudarstvennykh zakupok V sbornike: Gosudarstvennyye i korporativnyye zakupki kak forma gosudarstvenno-chastnogo partnerstva [Problematic issues of legal regulation of state financial control over the expenditure of budgetary funds in the implementation of public procurement In the collection: State and corporate procurement as a form of public-private partnership]: sbornik nauchnykh statey / A. I. Zemlin, O. M. Zemlina ; redkollegiya: G. V. Degtev, I. P. Gladilina. ― Moskva, 2014.
- Zemlin, A. I. Administrativno-pravovyye problemy protivodeystviya korruptsiya v sisteme gosudarstvennykh zakupok [Administrative and legal problems of countering corruption in the system of public procurement]: monografiya / A. I. Zemlin [i dr.] ; pod red. A. I. Zemlina, V. M. Koryakina. ― Moskva : MIIT, 2013.
- Zemlina, O. M. Finansovyy kontrol' kak sposob bor'by s korruptsiyey v sfere zakupok dlya obespecheniya gosudarstvennykh i munitsipal'nykh nuzhd [Financial control as a way to combat corruption in the field of procurement to ensure state and municipal needs]/ O. M. Zemlina, A. YU. Migachev // Organizatsionno-pravovyye problemy protivodeystviya korruptsii pri osushchestvlenii gosudarstvennykh i munitsipal'nykh zakupok : sbornik nauchnykh statey. ― Moskva : Tsentr obrazovatel'nogo i nauchnogo konsaltinga PGUU Pravitel'stva Moskvy, 2015.
- Kabanov, P. A. Pravovyye sredstva obespecheniya institutsionalizatsii gosudarstvennoy politiki protivodeystviya korruptsii v sub"yektakh Rossiyskoy Federatsii: regional'nyy opyt i perspektivy razvitiya [Legal means of ensuring the institutionalization of the state policy of countering corruption in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation: regional experience and development prospects]// Aktual'nyye problemy rossiyskogo prava. ― 2014. ― № 8 (45). ― S. 1766—1772
- Koryakin, V. M. Korruptsiya v Vooruzhennykh Silakh : teoriya i praktika protivodeystviya [Corruption in the Armed Forces: theory and practice of counteraction]: monografiya. ― Moskva : Za prava voyennosluzhashchikh, 2009.
- Polionskaya, L. L. Aktual'nyye voprosy predotvrashcheniya i uregulirovaniya konflikta interesov v organizatsiyakh, sozdannykh dlya vypolneniya zadach, postavlennykh pered Pravitel'stvom Rossiyskoy Federatsii (na primere otkrytogo aktsionernogo obshchestva «Rossiyskiye zheleznyye dorogi») [Topical issues of preventing and resolving conflicts of interest in organizations created to fulfill the tasks set before the Government of the Russian Federation (on the example of the open joint-stock company "Russian Railways")]/ L. L. Polionskaya, A. I. Zemlin // Transportnoye pravo i bezopasnost'. ― 2020. ― № 1(33). ― S. 20—31
- Putin, V. V. Vystupleniye Prezidenta Rossiyskoy Federatsii na zasedanii kollegii General'noy prokuratury [Speech by the President of the Russian Federation at a meeting of the board of the General Prosecutor's Office]// Rossiyskaya gazeta. ― 2013. ― 6 marta.
- Trushin, M. V. Printsipial'nyye podkhody i teoreticheskiye osnovy protivodeystviya korruptsii v organizatsiyakh, sozdannykh dlya vypolneniya zadach, postavlennykh pered Pravitel'stvom Rossiyskoy Federatsii (na primere otkrytogo aktsionernogo obshchestva «Rossiyskiye zheleznyye dorogi») [Fundamental approaches and theoretical foundations of combating corruption in organizations created to fulfill the tasks set before the Government of the Russian Federation (on the example of the open joint-stock company "Russian Railways")]/ M. V. Trushin, A. I. Zemlin // Transportnoye pravo i bezopasnost'. ― 2020. ― № 1(33). ― S. 48—58.