Akhmyarov R. - graduate of the Law Institute of the Russian University of Transport
Abstract. The relevance of this article is due to the fact that the situation with accidents on the roads of the Russian Federation associated with the movement and operation of road transport, is an acute socio-economic problem that occurs not only in Russia but also in other countries. Every year more than 10 million people are killed and injured as a result of road accidents in the world, and from accidents related to road transport, annually causes huge socio-economic damage, about 500 billion dollars per year.
The problematic issues of the state of traffic safety and operation of vehicles are considered. Crime and punishability of traffic violations are defined. Specific features of qualification of the crimes provided by Art. 264 of the criminal code of the Russian Federation, and also other transport crimes are revealed. The content of the offences in question, which are two-object, having two consequences, of which one is decisive for the characterization, characterized by two forms of guilt and in most cases two acts, is indicated.
Keywords: traffic offences; qualifications; Rules of the road; the object of the crime; guilt; criminal consequences.
- On the state of road safety in the Russian Federation: state report // WG. — 2003. — 11 Sept.
- Road safety strategy in the Russian Federation for 2018—2024 // WG. — 2018. — January 25.
- Sudenko, V. E. Forensic accounting-the most important means of combating crimes // Law and the state: theory and practice. — 2016. — № 6 (138).
- Sudenko, V. E. Transport crimes: features of qualification // Transport law and safety. — 2016. — № 11 (11).
- Sudenko, V. I. Transport of a crime and their analysis // World of transport. — 2013. — Vol. 11. — № 4 (48).
- Sudenko, V. E. Establishment of type of the vehicle, character of incident and their compliance to the signs specified in article 264 of the Criminal code of the Russian Federation // Transport law and safety. — 2017. — № 2 (14).
- Pikunov, N. I. Delimitation of part of a traffic related crime of crimes // Criminal law. — 2009. — № 5.
- Pikunov, N. I. Qualified traffic offenses : nauchno-prakt. benefit. — M. : RAP, 2011.